Game Day West Coast vs Cockburn Rd 1 Ansett Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo pretty much confirmed the same thing in his interview on AFL.com

Something along th lines of "Liam isn't the type to ever win the time trial, I'm just happy if he turns up".

He seems to be the type that turns up in not-so-great shape and works he way in.
Keep doing what you’re doing Liam.

never change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed at the lack of overlap run on our end especially with the new rule. Hopefully saving some stuff for the regular season but won’t get my hopes up

O'Neil deserve midfield time this season. Looking the goods.

Once we get Yeo and Kelly back. How do we give the kid some games. Who makes way for him.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Still a piece of s**t rule but I actually understand what they’re trying with this rule, which I didn’t think I ever would.

Wasn’t a problem that needed solving but it does allow players to get a really solid run up into their field kick. Eagles doing well and clearly been drilled into cutting off the angle and getting in early before the ump calls stand.

Not bad first quarter. Rusty with the ball but working ourselves into it.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Feels like we should are unlucky not to have a little lead at the first change. Couple of late misses.

Also - Fremantle outplayed us for 2/3 of that quarter and probably feel like they should be a goal or 2 up.

Feels like we should are unlucky not to have a little lead at the first change. Couple of late misses.

Also - Fremantle outplayed us for 2/3 of that quarter and probably feel like they should be a goal or 2 up.

Both teams unlucky to not have the lead. Scores level a fair result then?

Still a piece of sh*t rule but I actually understand what they’re trying with this rule, which I didn’t think I ever would.

Wasn’t a problem that needed solving but it does allow players to get a really solid run up into their field kick. Eagles doing well and clearly been drilled into cutting off the angle and getting in early before the ump calls stand.

Even in the previous practice match I noticed we were really good at not getting pinged for the stand rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back