AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First game I've been able to watch from start to finish this season, what a time! Fantastic effort ladies!
Nice treat that.

Geelong are not good though, like at all.

Looked pretty physical today. Don't mind it. Not sure if that's just the snippets I saw with no commentary or if the girls were revved up from last week, annoyed at recent fixtures, line in the sand, or none of the above.

Nice treat that.

Geelong are not good though, like at all.
Ah well, I've kept an eye on the results and it looked like we were fast out of the blocks but could never sustain it for a full game and got overrun a lot in the late stages.

Didn't see any signs of that today, pressure was good, finishing was good. Lots to work with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to start tanking so we don't miss out on Buddy Franklin.

No need to worry about that, the Cockburners will finish above us so :
Amy Franklin will be an Eagle this time next year.

I'm gunna be real modest when we snag another win and I'm the only correct person on this board.
Tigers will be tough.

Sts will be a good game

Stoked for the girls 💙💛🦅

Fantastic and thoroughly convincing win for the girls - very well deserved, they've put in all season and they deserve a few Ws.

I didn't watch all of the game but I thought all players (Gibbo included) played their role well. Some obvious standouts in the Kelly Gang!

Last edited:
Grace Kelly Injury Update

West Coast AFLW senior coach Daniel Pratt believes Irish forward Grace Kelly should be good to go for next week despite coming off the ground in the last quarter with what appeared to be groin injury but according to the coach it was just some tightness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back