Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S36 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1626080186083.png
Established: Season 01 (Seventh Wonders)
Home Ground: The Colosseum
Colours: White, Navy Blue & Gold
Premierships: 5 (Seasons 01, 13, 15, 17, 21)
Minor Premierships: 3 (Season 02, 06, 13)

Mobbenfuhrer Medallists: Wise Guy Sam (Season 15), PVF (Season 16), damicky (Season 33)
EKA Medallists: croweater 41 (Season 09), MayTheNorthBeWithU (Season 35)
Frankston Rover Medallists: Rick18 (Season 09), ClarkeM (Season 17), haydo (Season 24)
Deestroy Medallists: Fighting Fury (Season 01), Kangaroos4eva (Season 21)
Fred Medallists: DemonJim (Season 15)
SFA Hall of Fame Members: EKA, ClarkeM, croweater 41, Dingster, Broken
Wonders Hall of Fame Members: EKA, Lioness, Rick18, ClarkeM, croweater 41, BallaratBulldog

Co-Captains: damicky, HARPSichord
Leadership Group: AnUltimateRessie, ClarkeM, croweater 41, Cubs2Lions

1626080305061.png

1 - SM
2 - AnUltimateRessie (LG)
3 - Rioli2Rioli
4 - Truetiger
5 - SSwans2011
7 - dogs105
8 - BallaratBulldog
9 - TigerImposter (R)
13 - NinjaSwan
17 - SweetD
18 - LukeParkerno1
21 - ClarkeM (LG)
23 - jezzajay
25 - HARPSichord (Co-Captain)
27 - damicky (Co-Captain)
28 - MayTheNorthBeWithU
29 - Carson Dial
32 - Cubs2Lions (LG)
33 - PVF
45 - croweater 41 (LG)
47 - Soggy2112
52 - Grand Uncle Horace
83 - Wojcinski
99 - JT_the_Man

New Players: TigerImposter (Rookie),
Truetiger (Returning), Carson Dial (Returning)

Wonders Guernsey.png

1626082509657.png

S01: EagleFan, GRUNDBERGER, Fighting Fury*, Vanders, Catman
S03: Tiger Of Old
S04: Lazer, Chez, CJ, Lethal
S05: Portentous, Juddy03
S09: croweater41, Rick18
S10: Mop, Rick18
S11: croweater41, Rick18, Pacemaker, Frothies McVeigh
S12: Marklar_33, Shallow, croweater41, ClarkeM, Frothies McVeigh
S13: ClarkeM, Croweater41, Frothies McVeigh
S14: Wise Guy Sam, Demon Jim
S15: ShaunDuggan, PVF, DemonJim, Wise Guy Sam
S16: PVF, DemonJim
S17: DemonJim, ClarkeM
S18: croweater41
S19: croweater 41
S20: SSwans2011
S21: Golumless, ClarkeM, LicoriceAllsorts
S24: haydo
S25: haydo, U2tigers
S26: okeydoke7
S27: U2tigers
S28: Dingster, Elton Johns Wig, Ant Bear, Bloodied52
S29: Elton Johns Wig
S30: SweetD
S35: damicky, Frothies McVeigh

1626082543496.png

Currently listed:
ClarkeM
Croweater 41
BallaratBulldog​

Last edited:
Envy of the Sweet FA - by ClarkeM:

Our history dates back over 22 years now, back when Ben Cousins was clean, when Akermanis was winning Brownlows, when planes were being flown into towers, when Grand Theft Auto III was released, when WCW and WWF(E) merged and when Wikipedia had just been created.

We are the only foundation team to play all 35+ seasons under the same team moniker, the "Wonders". Most don't know what it means and frankly, most don't care. But it's unique to us and our club. It's symbolic of the Wonders of the World and in the Sweet FA world, we are the only Wonders.

Over time, club legends who have stuck with this club prove testament as to why we are the envy of the competition. Rich of history, bursting with pride and love - why would you want to be anywhere else?

Rivalry with the other Foundation Club - by ClarkeM:

This means that of the two foundation clubs that are left, we are the more successful one because we have more premierships than the other one.

Club Legends & Breeding Ground for the League - by croweater 41:

The Wonders have had some fun and thought provoking characters at times including and not limited to EKA, Rick18, Kerrby, ClarkeM, Crowwy, the artist formally known as Shallow (now BallaratBulldog) and many others.

We have also been a breeding ground for successful posters with the likes of beez, DemonJim, Golumless, Peterss and WiseGuySam all starting their Qooty journeys with the Wonders before heading off to help the league prosper whilst the Wonders brought through the next batch of stars.

Whether its winning premierships, sitting out of important league voting or just a general good time the Wonders are always at the front of the Qootiers mind.

Starting Out at The Wonders - by MayTheNorthBeWithU:

My rookie season in the Sweet FA was an exhilarating journey. After initial discussions with damicky and touring the facilities at the Colosseum, I knew it was home. My first game in the Sweet FA will always be a core memory - being named at CHB, taking the field with my older brother and looking to bBay 4 to see Mum and Dad with a big smile on their faces.

I was honoured to take the field with all of my brothers throughout the season. As my confidence grew, so did my performances on the field - coming in clutch a couple of times to put the Wonders on my back. I'm very happy to extend my deal with the Wonders for another season - hoping to go one better this year.

Forza Wonders.

Last edited:
Last Season - by Cubs2Lions:

Well what a roller-coaster of a ride last season was for all of us at the West Coast Wonders.

Throughout S35, we played some excellent qooty from all of our players and managed to finish in the Top 2 at the end of the regular season, which itself is a massive achievement. After then beating the Furies and the Warriors in the QF and PF respectfully, we made the Grand Final.

Sadly though, we lost to the Old Boys by less than a goal which obviously sucked but shouldn’t take the gloss of a very successful year for the club and provided many highlights that the club will never forget.

Some of my and the club highlights throughout the season which all of our Wonders enjoyed greatly included (but not limited to of course):

The Festival of the Wonders establishment during the club’s bye rounds, which provided a fun and crazy environment for all current and past Wonders to enjoy banter and catch up with teammates and other Qooty players.

The emergence of our amazing rookies in MayTheNorthBeWithU and Rioli2Rioli throughout the year. Well done to both of my teammates for playing amazing qooty and providing us with quality banter pre-game, with a special congrats to MayTheNorthBeWithU on winning the EKA medal across the whole league.

Our senior leaders at the club in Frothies and captain damicky organising our team nicely and providing consistent banter pre-game every week for us, which resulted in both of them being selected in the All-SFA Representative Team at the end of the year for the whole competition, which is also another massive reward for effort.

All in all, it was a very successful season in S35 for the West Coast Wonders and all our teammates and we can’t wait to take it one step further in winning the premiership in S36 :trophy:

Lead us well damicky and our new co-captain HARPSichord :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Reserved for fluff.

Lc8Vird.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They recruited someone that performs better, does not go missing when the pressure is on. lol That would be me rather then Mr Disaster ;)
Great pick up Wonders 👏🏻
Have a fun season all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back