Alien/UFO Westall UFO incident

Remove this Banner Ad

It's easy to dismiss anything as 'military'..I guess it's really the easiest thing to say

Yeah but in reality a lot of sightings would be military. Not Aus, U.S. I'm sure the experimental U.S. craft that are currently being worked on would look like alien crafts if we saw them buzzing around tonight.

Yeah but in reality a lot of sightings would be military. Not Aus, U.S. I'm sure the experimental U.S. craft that are currently being worked on would look like alien crafts if we saw them buzzing around tonight.
Well of course D, don't state the bleeding obvious matey lol.. but you can't just lump every case together just because most may be military craft, doesn't mean they all will be..but it's just a very easy and common way to dismiss these peoples testimonies. Just saying it was military 'because most are' is as bad as saying its an alien craft just coz its in the sky and you 'don't know what it is'.

Last edited:
Well of course D, don't state the bleeding obvious matey lol.. but you can't just lump every case together just because most may be military craft, doesn't mean they all will be..but it's just a very easy and common way to dismiss these peoples testimonies. Just saying it was military 'because most are' is as bad as saying its an alien craft just coz its in the sky and you 'don't know what it is'.

True. But there weren't sightings of non-humans, just some unexplained aircraft.

I don't disbelieve in alien life, in fact I consider it inevitable, but this story really strikes me as military craft.

True. But there weren't sightings of non-humans, just some unexplained aircraft.

I don't disbelieve in alien life, in fact I consider it inevitable, but this story really strikes me as military craft.
D if you come to my house for coffee you'll see shelves and shelves of books on these subjects, been into it since I was a kid and it's my no.1 reading material..I'm not ditzy or easily believe everything..in fact one book or article tends to discount the one you've just read previously..its like a giant puzzle! but this one I do believe is a real UFO sighting. But we're all entitled to pick and choose what sit's right with us and what doesn't. I just hope in my lifetime we know for sure..I sure as hell won't be one of the people surprised and shocked if they do finally land on the Whitehouse lawn and ask to be taken to our leader!

Oh and btw, if a serious mass sighting over time is slowly turned and twisted and fine tuned to make it look 'military' you can be damn sure that's exactly how it's supposed to look!

D if you come to my house for coffee you'll see shelves and shelves of books on these subjects, been into it since I was a kid and it's my no.1 reading material..I'm not ditzy or easily believe everything..in fact one book or article tends to discount the one you've just read previously..its like a giant puzzle! but this one I do believe is a real UFO sighting. But we're all entitled to pick and choose what sit's right with us and what doesn't. I just hope in my lifetime we know for sure..I sure as hell won't be one of the people surprised and shocked if they do finally land on the Whitehouse lawn and ask to be taken to our leader!

Oh and btw, if a serious mass sighting over time is slowly turned and twisted and fine tuned to make it look 'military' you can be damn sure that's exactly how it's supposed to look!

Agree re wanting a resolution in our lifetime. Don't want it to be a bad one though, like "sorry but you're all being farmed for your DNA".

Agree re wanting a resolution in our lifetime. Don't want it to be a bad one though, like "sorry but you're all being farmed for your DNA".
Meh, we deserve it the way we treat our planet and everything on it..and eachother. Wouldn't be surprised if Karma puts an end to our massive egos some day.

These two Witness (?) are not sold but

It is insulting to say that what we saw that day wasn't real. I will never forget what I and others saw, even if I try to. It was something unearthly and i wish id never seen it.
85e4239ff9662bf8296083d98da17677

Tsper, Surrey
April 6, 2014 1:58pm

- ummm, why are these reports less reliable, and why can they be discarded ? logic would dictate that the reports from people who were closest to the object would be the most important of all. but i guess that would create a huge problem for the debunkers, so they have to abandon logic in order to keep their beliefs intact. (ouch)

85e4239ff9662bf8296083d98da17677

tim clewlow, melbourne
April 17, 2014 9:44pm

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/alien-disclosure-is-it-happening-will-it-happen.1047949/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Otherworldly' lol. They, mostly kids seen something from a distance and they didn't quite know exactly what it was, but yeah of course was an interstellar spacecraft piloted by aliens :drunk: And it's always a 'cover up' :rolleyes:

it landed in the school. there were teachers and parents that saw it apparently, not only children.

probable
swamp gas.

From quite a distance away, iirc only a couple of kids claimed to actually see the object up 'close' over in the bushland or grange. That's hardly landing 'in the school'.

As much as the alien fruits want to believe there would have been something decidedly earthbound behind whatever they seen. Interesting yes, little grey men piloting interstellar spacecraft, yeah how about now.

From quite a distance away, iirc only a couple of kids claimed to actually see the object up 'close' over in the bushland or grange. That's hardly landing 'in the school'.

As much as the alien fruits want to believe there would have been something decidedly earthbound behind whatever they seen. Interesting yes, little grey men piloting interstellar spacecraft, yeah how about now.

Are you always so cynical?

cheak this out if you want: http://www.phils.com.au/Westall1966.htm

it landed in the school. there were teachers and parents that saw it apparently, not only children.

probable
swamp gas.

Moreover, when the witnesses were separated and later questioned, they all basically said the same thing.

Interestingly, a friend of mine's uncle questioned these people and he said they believed what they saw. Not saying it was a spaceship but it was something unusual and which they had a frame of reference to put it against.

Meh, we deserve it the way we treat our planet and everything on it..and eachother. Wouldn't be surprised if Karma puts an end to our massive egos some day.

Should look up the RA contact channellings and Law of One, covers the universe, purpose, and our evolution in it etc.

Moreover, when the witnesses were separated and later questioned, they all basically said the same thing.

Interestingly, a friend of mine's uncle questioned these people and he said they believed what they saw. Not saying it was a spaceship but it was something unusual and which they had a frame of reference to put it against.

dam

I think we can all safely say something big went down here.
These mass sightings are pretty interesting as why would hundreds of people make it up or whatever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back