Western Bulldogs BigFooty Consensus Best 22 - finalised!

Which four players make up the interchange of our "best 22"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For all our midfield depth it's interesting the four onballers and two wingman are pretty straight forward selections and the voting seems to represent this.

Current 2017 Lineup
FB: Dale Morris (102 votes) - Marcus Adams (92) - Matthew Boyd (86)
HB: Jason Johannisen (94) - Easton Wood (104) - Robert Murphy (81)
C: x - Marcus Bontempelli (81) - x
HF: x - x - x
FF: x - x - x
R: Jordan Roughead (76) - Tom Liberatore (75) - Luke Dahlhaus (50)
I: x - x - x - x

You could make a really good case for these players, bar roughead and maybe Adams being right up there come the end of the year for the All Australian side.

Choice of mid/fwds will be where it gets interesting. When you have to choose between Clay, Jong and Mclean for a spot etc.
The whole forward line and bench will be much trickier. Crameri will need to come back in and people are going to want to include Cloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your wingmen, as voted by BigFooty, are Jack Macrae (74 votes) and Lachie Hunter (75).

Next in line were Liam Picken (5), Shane Biggs (3), Matt Suckling (2) and Bailey Williams (2).

The poll for the forward line is up. Pick the six players that you think fit into our first-choice forward line.

Once the poll finishes I'll put the six in the most logical "traditional" lineup I can and we'll play around with it post-interchange voting if necessary.

Stringer, Dickson, Crameri and Boyd have to be locks. Clay Smith close to as well. And then I reckon Liam Picken is easily the 6th member. Don't see Cloke fitting in at this stage to be honest.

I reckon Cloke starts, and the spot's his to lose or keep. The club seems to be backing him as more than backup, giving him the #13. Stringer, Boyd, Crameri locks, Dickson next picked, and the final spot goes to Picken as a rotating 7th mid.

By the way, are people including Wallis and Redpath? I know they've been options but are people going to go for a round 1 team and not pick them, or go for a best 22 regardless of injury?
I think it's supposed to be best 22, so I'd be considering them. Wallis starts on the bench for me.

Stringer, Dickson, Crameri and Boyd have to be locks. Clay Smith close to as well. And then I reckon Liam Picken is easily the 6th member. Don't see Cloke fitting in at this stage to be honest.
I agree with this.

Have to agree with choices above. Although we may need some speed in the mix. Not sure who goes out , what a selection dilemma

Back