Best 23, Round 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

3 is perfect,

Sicily had little to no impact at all because he had to be accountable for Lobb
Finally glad someone said it. Was waiting for someone else to make this observation too.

That is why he is playing over Darcy right now: his experience in order to achieve that goal and draw attention.

Of course we can’t say Darcy couldn’t fulfil that role as well, but experience matters.

Finally glad someone said it. Was waiting for someone else to make this observation too.

That is why he is playing over Darcy right now: his experience in order to achieve that goal and draw attention.

Of course we can’t say Darcy couldn’t fulfil that role as well, but experience matters.
Leaves Naughts and Marra with genuine 1 on 1s which we saw the results Saturday night,

Darcy is a fantastic ruck at the moment but only an average forward

How about Sicily had little to no impact because it was a practice match and he totally switched off.

yet I do agree, 3 is perfect, even two is enough these days.
Because you could literally see him have to be accountable for Lobb,

Going off this logic you can't take a single thing from a practice match

4 talls and Weightman in the same forwardline? Madness
I believe in the 4 headed monster , I would tell weightman do not try to mark the ball when another forward us near it (should be told anyway) I think Lobb is better in the ruck than English I think english forward is very dangerous, I don't think this is what is best for the whole game but I hope we do it during games more than a handful of times

I only skimmed through the game but if Lobb is at least making his opponent accountable and taking them away from Naughty and Marra (while giving Tim a chop-out) that’s all we need. For big chunks of last year he wasn’t able to make the Quaynor, Bergman, Hayden Young types accountable and hurt them with his extra 15-20cm.

I don’t think it’s all on Lobb either. It’s starts with being prepared to honor his leads and find him 50-70m out from goal and not just bombing it in long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back