Backfire Western FlogDogs season over party thread - Lets all laugh at Footscray and mock their fans

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw the OP and his friend walking out of the ground with 34 seconds to go in the last quarter.
It was right in front of me.

Now I know you are lying because I have been stuck at home the last few days with Gout. Couldn't go to the game, which in hindsight was a blessing.

Okay snowflake :)

I got a special treat in store for you Dog flogs once you are demolished by Freo in a fortnight.

images

You may as well give it to me now, you have nothing else to do with your September

Johnny Elliott was right, you are a tragic pathetic, pissant club run by, played and supported by losers.

images

My one main regret in life as a Carlton fan is that the great man Jack isn't around to see you Bulldogs vermin fold..

But yeah, suck a snails anus Doggies no finals for you (and I couldn't be happier)

Lol wow ! Epic backfire !

Lol wow ! Epic backfire !

Absolutely, quality bait that was easily snapped by Insecure Dogs fans with a chip on their shoulder.

Happy to cop the roasting coming my way, although I do wish I probably wasn't too inflammatory in my OP, was a bit embarrassing #DrunkPosting.

Absolutely, quality bait that was easily snapped by Insecure Dogs fans with a chip on their shoulder.

Happy to cop the roasting coming my way, although I do wish I probably wasn't too inflammatory in my OP, was a bit embarrassing #DrunkPosting.

Welcome to my world . ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back