Western Region FL - Division One - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that sunshine would make some announcement in relation to their assistant coaches as well. Think they could be finalising that then making a few announcments.

My understanding that sunshine has lost salamon back to St Albans, he wants to go and play with his mates from juniors. Also the kangas are losing Russell Douglas who is moving overseas for 12 months. So a few gaps to fill there anyway..

I would think that sunshine would make some announcement in relation to their assistant coaches as well. Think they could be finalising that then making a few announcments.

My understanding that sunshine has lost salamon back to St Albans, he wants to go and play with his mates from juniors. Also the kangas are losing Russell Douglas who is moving overseas for 12 months. So a few gaps to fill there anyway..

Has the reserves job been filled. I have heard that Setters is not doing it next season ;)

Also beleive that Glowacki and 1 other (possibly Powell or Quinn?) will be travelling next season and wont play after a few rounds.

Has the reserves job been filled. I have heard that Setters is not doing it next season ;)

Also beleive that Glowacki and 1 other (possibly Powell or Quinn?) will be travelling next season and wont play after a few rounds.
Wiggins signed, Jacobs. D signed, Brannan near enough to signed and if i'm not mistaken a bloke named deluka playing?? Quinny would be travelling between Hungry Jacks and Maccas....Sure has stacked it on since he fell in love :thumbsu:

Wiggins signed, Jacobs. D signed, Brannan near enough to signed and if i'm not mistaken a bloke named deluka playing?? Quinny would be travelling between Hungry Jacks and Maccas....Sure has stacked it on since he fell in love :thumbsu:

The Salvo's soup kitchen in Sunshine is going to be busy next year, all the dole cheques will be going towards paying your new signing's.

Hope you have enough coin in the kitty to pay Jacobs. D , rumour has it he never got paid at his last two clubs.Couldn't be third time lucky could it lol.

my understanding lol. As the magoos coach you should know.

Settle down Secure 38, Setters not coaching 2's. Whisper has it the main man Grechy has decied to do it himself:D (Just ask club 7)

Confirmation - 2 ex-parkside premierhip players signed, sealed & delivered.

Settle down Secure 38, Setters not coaching 2's. Whisper has it the main man Grechy has decied to do it himself:D (Just ask club 7)

Confirmation - 2 ex-parkside premierhip players signed, sealed & delivered.

If juegan is 0ne of them he has never played in a premiership at parks,and parks last flag was 2003 so good to see sunshine recruiting for the future:D

wouldnt count on wiggins being at sunshine just yet

We keep hearing that Albion are chasing him too.. good luck to them who ever gets him gets a quality player..would like to think playing with his brother would be the draw card to come to us.. esepcially when he has been offered huge dollars more that Sunshine and Albion put together on the other side of town and in Tassie, and has turned them down.. but stranger things have happened he may not even play next year...

We keep hearing that Albion are chasing him too.. good luck to them who ever gets him gets a quality player..would like to think playing with his brother would be the draw card to come to us.. esepcially when he has been offered huge dollars more that Sunshine and Albion put together on the other side of town and in Tassie, and has turned them down.. but stranger things have happened he may not even play next year...

maybe both wiggins back to taylors lakes for big $$$$$ in edfl A grade, who knows?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting to see if Cooper stays. No Cooper = no money = no players.

Terry cooper is staying mate signed until 2012. Albion have plenty of money in the bank all players been paid for 2010 we made a profit this year. The peke brothers knew that if there form wasnt up to what albion thought was good enough at the half way mark they would have to take a pay cut, so they asked to get cleared back to greenvale and in the end it work out better for us. Ive heard from good albion bloke today that glenn manton and marcus braclay will be co-coaches with manton still playing and marcus on the side line, and albion is in talks with cloke which will be a handy pick up if it happens.

Have to comment on this

Albion signed those boys on good coin which is fair enough. When they got drilled by spotty and it looked like they were just making up the numbers they all of a sudden told them they had to play for half for the rest of the season or just go. Anyone that tells you differently is totally "spin doctoring" the situation. Its rank and people should know the truth about this. Clubs like Albion contribute to inflating player payments pre season and then when they can't or don't want to honour them they don't and try and smear the players.

Whilst it didn't come back to Albion this year what goes around comes around.

Have to comment on this

Albion signed those boys on good coin which is fair enough. When they got drilled by spotty and it looked like they were just making up the numbers they all of a sudden told them they had to play for half for the rest of the season or just go. Anyone that tells you differently is totally "spin doctoring" the situation. Its rank and people should know the truth about this. Clubs like Albion contribute to inflating player payments pre season and then when they can't or don't want to honour them they don't and try and smear the players.

Whilst it didn't come back to Albion this year what goes around comes around.

wonder where you are getting your info from as two people only were in the meeting with the Peke brothers, one of them in the meeting was Gibbo who has phoned today wondering where you obtained this info because it is false!!

Terry cooper is staying mate signed until 2012. Albion have plenty of money in the bank all players been paid for 2010 we made a profit this year. The peke brothers knew that if there form wasnt up to what albion thought was good enough at the half way mark they would have to take a pay cut, so they asked to get cleared back to greenvale and in the end it work out better for us. Ive heard from good albion bloke today that glenn manton and marcus braclay will be co-coaches with manton still playing and marcus on the side line, and albion is in talks with cloke which will be a handy pick up if it happens.

Is David handling Jasons contract negotiations??

wonder where you are getting your info from as two people only were in the meeting with the Peke brothers, one of them in the meeting was Gibbo who has phoned today wondering where you obtained this info because it is false!!

Well Gibbo is telling you porkies. As i said I don't doubt the spin put on it as it's embarrassing. Every club recruits blokes that don't quite fit but most clubs know you can't have your cake and eat it too. When you sign blokes you don't say "ps we will review this mid year when the club feels like it and if we want to halve it we will".

Good luck with this year don't doubt you love the club but you weighed into this debate and if i was you id be trying to distance my club from ppl remembering these things esp at recruiting time.

Well Gibbo is telling you porkies. As i said I don't doubt the spin put on it as it's embarrassing. Every club recruits blokes that don't quite fit but most clubs know you can't have your cake and eat it too. When you sign blokes you don't say "ps we will review this mid year when the club feels like it and if we want to halve it we will".

Good luck with this year don't doubt you love the club but you weighed into this debate and if i was you id be trying to distance my club from ppl remembering these things esp at recruiting time.

I would have thought that if a club has a performance based contract, subject to a periodical review with a player or players then that is smart management. Similarly if the expectations of a club on a player are not fulfilled and they can foresee future issues then bring it to a head as was the case with the Peke bros. What you are also failing to mention was that the Peke were disillusioned with a number of football related issues and were outspoken to the detriment of the group and the club. The prospect of not playing finals was one of them.

Barclay confirmed as Coach at Albion. Manton to play on.

Hewitt to stay.

Bloomfield has attracted higher level attention but nothing that is tangible.

Mangon officially gone from Spotty, with the floodgates set to open.

As a matter of interest what would the market price of Wiggins and Cloke be?

The league needs players of this ilk as they immediately bring a positive slant and also assist generally in the recruitment of other players who question the league.

I would have thought that if a club has a performance based contract, subject to a periodical review with a player or players then that is smart management. Similarly if the expectations of a club on a player are not fulfilled and they can foresee future issues then bring it to a head as was the case with the Peke bros. What you are also failing to mention was that the Peke were disillusioned with a number of football related issues and were outspoken to the detriment of the group and the club. The prospect of not playing finals was one of them.

Barclay confirmed as Coach at Albion. Manton to play on.

Hewitt to stay.

Bloomfield has attracted higher level attention but nothing that is tangible.

Mangon officially gone from Spotty, with the floodgates set to open.

As a matter of interest what would the market price of Wiggins and Cloke be?

The league needs players of this ilk as they immediately bring a positive slant and also assist generally in the recruitment of other players who question the
league.

if I was in charge of a club and had the cash I'd be willing to fork out 700-1000 for both of them, higher end to Cloke as he'd be kp in the league and would likely dominate. I'd think there would only be 2-3 clubs max able to afford either of them.

Havent heard much coming from Sunshine Heights. Have they kept both last years seniors and reserves coach? Any new recruits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back