Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wells, a quality defender at worst, he put his hand up to do the job the week before last, something most blokes would not do, with the potential to have a half dozen snags kicked on ya! I heard he done really well, which i expected nothing less, being a forward, and playing the sides weve played to date, id think he'd be easily one of the top 5 key defenders in the comp. Great player, awesome bloke.

Condos will always be a freak, as hes been since juniors, and the delivery he has had is no doubt the best any forward could ask for. Which to all you blokes that dont know, it is a part of makes a forward shine. Would be walk up start ff in any club in the 'league'.
And has kicked a couple double figure tallys at vfl level not all that long ago. So hardly over rated. But everyone has an opinion, and this is a 'shitcanning' forum after all.

Coldog, loves a spray, you seem to have it in for weapons, and i know you and this seems out of character for you. Lol. Ah well, we cant all be mates.

Exciting game v eagles this week, with hopefully our best side yet! Looking forward to it.

Weapons, bout time there was fisties, wheres the wrfl of old gone? Heard from a cobra, there was a couple good ones given and recieved? Great stuff.

Wonder if 'karim' did his famous 30m dash and hook from behind? Lol. Thought we wouldve heard from him already given the result. Caz swamps wouldve been pumpin satdy night! ;)
Wonder if harro played? They wouldve ran to hide behind smackaz! ;)

there was no fights mate just a few scuffles i might have started one lol i didnt smack any1 from behind mate coz albanvale dont have dogs like lavo =) good game of footy, first time all year we had our full side in, and the cobs had a lot out..

Geez who is floating their own boat now?
Ive seen you play a fair few times mate your not that good, but probably a stand out in a reserves squad :cool:

That'll do. Cheers for the kind words, my confidence is raging now, and i have half a stiffy! And 'if' i got motivated and fair dinkum, yes it may be possible, and ill take that on board. Floating my own boat? Mate, Thats what im known for, should you expect any less? Haha. If i was counting from under 9's back in 1990, id be close to 450. Anyway, enough about my resume, back to footy.

Karim, 'dogs' is a harsh word. But youve made that call. Ill make it known the next time we line up ;)
Cobs v springs It was an interesting result none the less, i spose everyone has a bad day....

That'll do. Cheers for the kind words, my confidence is raging now, and i have half a stiffy! And 'if' i got motivated and fair dinkum, yes it may be possible, and ill take that on board. Floating my own boat? Mate, Thats what im known for, should you expect any less? Haha. If i was counting from under 9's back in 1990, id be close to 450. Anyway, enough about my resume, back to footy.

Karim, 'dogs' is a harsh word. But youve made that call. Ill make it known the next time we line up ;)
Cobs v springs It was an interesting result none the less, i spose everyone has a bad day....

Looking forward to it mate:thumbsu:

Looking forward to it mate:thumbsu:

Watch out for Caroline Springs this week to cause the upset of the year.
3 Very Big in's, can't give away who they are but can say they are playing max 4 games due to other commitments and this week is one of em'.
Mayor of CSprings, the Hon. Gary Turner has done well to keep it under wraps up till now.

3 Very Big in's, can't give away who they are but can say they are playing max 4 games due to other commitments and this week is one of em'.
Mayor of CSprings, the Hon. Gary Turner has done well to keep it under wraps up till now.

Care to spill The beans? Smackas will have a stiffy for sure! But Poor number 13 with the long sleeves may struggle to get a spot if its who i think it is lining up... He'll need a longy this sat, its bloody cold at 12 o'clock. ;)

Pretty sure I stated that they had a down year last year. Open your eyes Weapons and read what is written not what you want to see!!!![/quote

d/p finished 4th the year they won the flag as they did last year(parkside were the standout team in 09).....dp were hardly the standout team though got the job done when it counted.....ala altona who were on top both years.......no point whinging and moaning about an old topic......sounds like your blaming deer park for glenordens fall from grace.......

other than this year d/p have neer been flag favourites......fact

Pretty sure I stated that they had a down year last year. Open your eyes Weapons and read what is written not what you want to see!!!![/quote

down year???? dont be a spare d1ck.......d/p finished 4th the year they won the flag as they did last year(parkside were the standout team in 09).....dp were hardly the standout team though got the job done when it counted.....ala altona who were on top both years.......no point whinging and moaning about an old topic......sounds like your blaming deer park for glenordens fall from grace.......

other than this year d/p have neer been flag favourites......fact

Again only reading what you want to see.

Never blamed DP for Glenorden's fall from grace, I said that them staying down set 2 teams back years West Footscray last year (winless) ....fact and Glenorden this year (who will go through winless)

Again only reading what you want to see.

Never blamed DP for Glenorden's fall from grace, I said that them staying down set 2 teams back years West Footscray last year (winless) ....fact and Glenorden this year (who will go through winless)

you will look silly if glenorden actually win 1......

not d/p's fault......simple.....if the rules are that allow it no1 should complain.......

blame the wrfl.......

Onto more important subjects, like will TipTop get back into the senior squad as there full forward or not????[/QUOTE]

i might even send you a picture or two for your facebook page! If that doesnt float your boat, ill get you cain mainsbridge's number! Cheers buddy! ;)[/QUOTE]

I bet you would mate! Still got that lovely framed one??

You early or late game? I'm back from some rib trouble so would have been nice to kick the dew off with the great c train. Might have to settle for a few jars after the game

Just a quick tip bf50, it would help if the 3 BIG NAMES you are talking about actually officially agree to play... One needs a clearance or a permit from another club to play for the day, the other could not even play in a golf day a week and a half ago because of a serious back injury and the other altho a supporting sponsor and a huge name in football has not even given in to temptation and played with his best mate and old team mates local team in the last 2 years and from his own mouth for a bucket load of cash If he wants it.
The other point would be if the 'rumour' was true (not the fact that it has been put to them to play, that is true) but the rumour that they are playing why would the club be happy for it to happen the first time on an away game??? Logically you would think the publicity and hype alone would draw a massive crowd and fans and therefore money alone would be great for Caro Springs.
When I caught wind of the 'rumour' early in the week I had to find out if it was true... One thing would be sure is that we would welcome it down at vales as we would have been able to promote and get a massive $$$ boost to our already succeeding club... Lol unfortunatly these player will not be playing on the weekend unless Caro Springs do some miracles between nowand Saturday...
And out of respect for caro springs I will not release the names of the trio on here as if they do play in the future Caro deserves the right to promote it themselves. Great get if it happens though.

Who are everyone's ladder predictions now that we are nearly half way through they year???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is getting ridiculous now, how many ex-vfl-afl/div. 1 or better standard players do deer park need, absolutely no need for it!!! HASN'T THIS GONE FAR ENOUGH NOW!!!!

Long term, this is great for the WRFL.
Getting top line and quality players to the comp is a win, yes DP are strong and probably going to win it by a mile but it raise the bar not only for WRFL but other sides in the comp. The EDFL have shown this and the just rewards are paying off by being one the strongest metro sides.

Long term, this is great for the WRFL.
Getting top line and quality players to the comp is a win, yes DP are strong and probably going to win it by a mile but it raise the bar not only for WRFL but other sides in the comp. The EDFL have shown this and the just rewards are paying off by being one the strongest metro sides.

Lets just see how many (new recruit) players stick around next year IF Deer Park do win!
They might prefer playing low ranked sides like Nth Sunshine!!

Your full off -hit BF50 name names .More like 3 outs like this time last year Turner,Pc,Sheppa if i was C/S i would make sure they dont go walk about:D:thumbsdown:

Just a quick tip bf50, it would help if the 3 BIG NAMES you are talking about actually officially agree to play... One needs a clearance or a permit from another club to play for the day, the other could not even play in a golf day a week and a half ago because of a serious back injury and the other altho a supporting sponsor and a huge name in football has not even given in to temptation and played with his best mate and old team mates local team in the last 2 years and from his own mouth for a bucket load of cash If he wants it.
The other point would be if the 'rumour' was true (not the fact that it has been put to them to play, that is true) but the rumour that they are playing why would the club be happy for it to happen the first time on an away game??? Logically you would think the publicity and hype alone would draw a massive crowd and fans and therefore money alone would be great for Caro Springs.
When I caught wind of the 'rumour' early in the week I had to find out if it was true... One thing would be sure is that we would welcome it down at vales as we would have been able to promote and get a massive $$$ boost to our already succeeding club... Lol unfortunatly these player will not be playing on the weekend unless Caro Springs do some miracles between nowand Saturday...
And out of respect for caro springs I will not release the names of the trio on here as if they do play in the future Caro deserves the right to promote it themselves. Great get if it happens though.

Who are everyone's ladder predictions now that we are nearly half way through they year???

Seems like you and BF50 have the same dreams name names:thumbsu: then.

Onto more important subjects, like will TipTop get back into the senior squad as there full forward or not????

i might even send you a picture or two for your facebook page! If that doesnt float your boat, ill get you cain mainsbridge's number! Cheers buddy! ;)[/QUOTE]

I bet you would mate! Still got that lovely framed one??

You early or late game? I'm back from some rib trouble so would have been nice to kick the dew off with the great c train. Might have to settle for a few jars after the game[/QUOTE]

Haha. Yeah still Got the shrine mate! Um starting on the pine mate, various reasons. Good to see the silkman still having a crack! Good luck tomorrow mate. Cant wait to have a sip with you and the boys! See you then.
Please keep the abuse to a dull raw, as it offends me. ;)

Great game of Division 2 football yesterday between Yarraville-Seddon and Laverton, one of the games of the year. Unfortunately for lavo, we went down but not before we had to come back from nowhere to get back in front but just couldnt deliver the knockout blow (and i dont mean a fight!).

Was a great physical game to watch especially in the second half, its what Division 2 is all about.

To those especially from north sunshine, keep going and things will turn around soon, i know how tough it is for you.

Have a good break everyone and good luck to you all for the rest of the season (except when your playing Lavo!)

anyone from albanvale know how the guy in the ressies that got taken off by the stretcher is doing? He did not look good at all when he was being carried off

Your full off -hit BF50 name names .More like 3 outs like this time last year Turner,Pc,Sheppa if i was C/S i would make sure they dont go walk about:D:thumbsdown:

G'day Boy's
ok, my mail wasn't right. The Mayor's main man ended up going away for the weekend but has assured him he will be fighting fit and ready to go after the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back