Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wont be a issue after a big meeting today burnside cobras will be alright 2012 in edfl along with caro springs and one other club

What a big couple of weeks,great win by the twos mad monday out of control sobered up to hear some rumours on coaching front.Parks after DC but he wants Tullas job,West down to last few,S.Lane,Orch,Mc Kenzie,Normy,Carro springs after Sen,Res,U/18,Braybrook Callaway,Scadamagulia,Albanvale Cavanagh,Docherty interesting times ahead in next month for clubs to get it right.:footy:

What a big couple of weeks,great win by the twos mad monday out of control sobered up to hear some rumours on coaching front.Parks after DC but he wants Tullas job,West down to last few,S.Lane,Orch,Mc Kenzie,Normy,Carro springs after Sen,Res,U/18,Braybrook Callaway,Scadamagulia,Albanvale Cavanagh,Docherty interesting times ahead in next month for clubs to get it right.:footy:

What Tulla job ? There isnt one, Ash Manning coaching 2012. Although i have heard DC linked to Parkside and another EDFL club.
Also Docherty no chance to coach anywhere. He will go back to DS and help them out.

What new coaching appointments have been completed ?

Have heard DC at Yarraville & Ron Rooney @ Coburg - any others?

I have been re-appointed for my 3rd season at Laverton Magpies and I/we have appointed Adam Jacobs as a playing assistant coach. We hope to name a reserves coach in the coming weeks and so we are set up well to continue our climb and are well placed on and off-field for 2012.

I would be almost 100% certain that Luke Dennerley would be re-appointed for 2012 after Wyndhamvale's further improvement in 2011.

I have heard someone from Werribee Centrals/Districts has been appointed coach of Glenorden, but not 100% certain...

As for other club's feel free to add to:

Coburg Districts - Ron Rooney
Seddon Yarraville -
Parkside -
Albanvale -
West Footscray
Caroline Springs - same as last season
Braybrook -
North Sunshine -
Glenorden -
Wyndhamvale - Luke Dennerley
Laverton - Justin Moran

That is correct, his name is Nick (have no clue with surname), and his assistant is Perry Meka (Shep Swans legend)

have heard that glen orden will have some handy picks up aswell next season to help add a bit of strength to there list... not only a couple of decent players coming with the new coach but apparently a few of the boys have been picking up their phone calling a few mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have heard that glen orden will have some handy picks up aswell next season to help add a bit of strength to there list... not only a couple of decent players coming with the new coach but apparently a few of the boys have been picking up their phone calling a few mates
Yates to dominate division 2

i know its very early days thus far and the season has only just finished but are there any rumours of any of the clubs in div 2 picking up any solid players for next season?

I have been re-appointed for my 3rd season at Laverton Magpies and I/we have appointed Adam Jacobs as a playing assistant coach. We hope to name a reserves coach in the coming weeks and so we are set up well to continue our climb and are well placed on and off-field for 2012.

I would be almost 100% certain that Luke Dennerley would be re-appointed for 2012 after Wyndhamvale's further improvement in 2011.

I have heard someone from Werribee Centrals/Districts has been appointed coach of Glenorden, but not 100% certain...

As for other club's feel free to add to:

Coburg Districts - Ron Rooney
Seddon Yarraville -
Parkside -
Albanvale -
West Footscray
Caroline Springs - same as last season
Braybrook -
North Sunshine -
Glenorden -
Wyndhamvale - Luke Dennerley
Laverton - Justin Moran

Yarra announced their coach's for next year at presentation night last week. Seniors and reserve coach's are from Albanvale so i'm told??????

Don't think too many blokes from Werribee go to glen orden..... I mean why would they?

TT mate why wouldnt they.......new challenge to get the club back up to div 1, playing for a bit of pocket money..good luck to the new glen orden coach well respected around the districts and other sporting and business groups

TT mate why wouldnt they.......new challenge to get the club back up to div 1, playing for a bit of pocket money..good luck to the new glen orden coach well respected around the districts and other sporting and business groups
we will be back in div 1 in 4-5 years

Nice argument, but if they left for coin, they would go to division 1 or up bush.

Not a lot of the boys leave the Ammos for coin. In fact those that have are now coming back.

Nice argument, but if they left for coin, they would go to division 1 or up bush.

Not a lot of the boys leave the Ammos for coin. In fact those that have are now coming back.

Maybe not about the coin maybe just want a fresh start who knows i think your cousin was one who went for coin last year from the districts?? is he heading back

Maybe not about the coin maybe just want a fresh start who knows i think your cousin was one who went for coin last year from the districts?? is he heading back

Like I said above, go bush.......

Good luck to glen orden. Their coach has come from a good environment, and will do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back