Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a couple of disgruntled reserves players who are unhappy about not being included in the senior training squad of 28 to 30 getting together to vent about this qualifies as a player only meeting then yes this is correct. The self entitled attitude of some is out of control. The chief runs the show not the Indians.

Caroline Springs Indians FC

Interesting bully man you seam to be in "the know" down at Altona. is it also true that there was a leadership meeting called after the Albion game involving the president?! Let's me honest they have only beaten springs, vales and Werribee which looking at it now doesn't look like a great win? Big test at sunshine this week.

In the hunt, would be a huge win for Werribee for them to get over the line considering the way they have been playing. There have been some rumblings at Werribee and if I remember correctly I'm sure someone said the appointment of the coach this year was a bad move?! Spotty will bounce back this week.

Interesting bully man you seam to be in "the know" down at Altona. is it also true that there was a leadership meeting called after the Albion game involving the president?! Let's me honest they have only beaten springs, vales and Werribee which looking at it now doesn't look like a great win? Big test at sunshine this week.

In the hunt, would be a huge win for Werribee for them to get over the line considering the way they have been playing. There have been some rumblings at Werribee and if I remember correctly I'm sure someone said the appointment of the coach this year was a bad move?! Spotty will bounce back this week.
Not sure what difference it makes if I'm in the know or not . I do know Altona's coach has the absolute backing of most at the club from the President through to the players. I say most as there are always a couple in every club with something to whinge about. Usually 2's players.

I reckon Altona are the big smokey and will prove this in the second half of the year 4 losses by a total of 22 points with one against hoppers that they probably where hard done by they I believe are deer parks major threat a win against St. Albans at home this week follows up a mouthwatering game At home vs Deer Park.

Some last gasp finishes on the weekend ! Good for footy.
DP & Hoppers dominant as you would have thought.
Well done to Spotty showing last week against Hoppers was just a hiccup.(Have Werribee dropped off that much)
St Albans charge home to get WV with an 8 goal last qtr
Altona could be the smoky getting Sunshine at their ground.(maybe the covert meetings & talks have worked)

Werribee are well coached by Gilham from what I hear, they are just suffering from injuries and playing a few kids which will be good for their future. Hard to stamp you game on a team first year.

Altona unlucky early season could be changing now, if they start getting it together like they did through last years finals they surely will give it a shake.

Werribee are well coached by Gilham from what I hear, they are just suffering from injuries and playing a few kids which will be good for their future. Hard to stamp you game on a team first year.

Altona unlucky early season could be changing now, if they start getting it together like they did through last years finals they surely will give it a shake.

A's are coming from a long way back and will struggle to finish top 3 without a couple of big scalps as the 2nd round of fixtures start.

St.Albans dodged a bullet on Saturday, anyone there? What changed the game?

A's are coming from a long way back and will struggle to finish top 3 without a couple of big scalps as the 2nd round of fixtures start.

St.Albans dodged a bullet on Saturday, anyone there? What changed the game?

They have the spread of talent to trouble ALL sides. I won't say unlucky, but we are talking about 4 loses by a combined total of 22 points. Will be a major player come September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gilham is a good Coach, no doubting that, as is Ghazi, and he will definitely have Altona looking the goods at the pointy end of the season.

Good in on the way to Sunshine with Nathan Lyons putting in a clearance to go there. Will be a good inclusion mid season.

Spotty & Hoppers in for some %
Altona & Werribee need these danger game wins they should get But St Albans & Albion on there days can upset!!
Looking forward to Sunshine v Deer Park scoreline will tell us if Sunshine is the real deal this year????????

I'm going to tip an upset Albion to beat Werribee tomorrow, they're in a bad slump atm and it's a massive chance for the cats! Few big outs for Altona especially robbins. So you're right, in the hunt danger game for Altona. Deer park have some massive ins and sunshine will come back down to earth. Deer park by 50+

Deer Park will win the GF by 10-15goals again. Hearing a lot of players from other clubs onthe move next year due to the Deer Park dominance...

I see Haby best for Sunshine. Good to see the big man doing well after suffering some bad injuries over recent years. How is Haby 1 point as pretty sure he played his junior footy at Melton.
How is Jesse Hemmens been going. Seen him play a few games for Oak Park last year a he looked a promising player. Strong lad..

Predictable round and Werribee getting Lucky to stay in touch with a chance at 5, would have been costly ! Altona were good from the half i seen, but now have a tough 3 weeks against DP,Hoppers & Spotty, they need to win 2 of these or it could be a challenge for then to sneak into the 5 !
Sunshine got touched up by a full list D.P and now have Spotty this week, like to see them win this to confirm they will play a part in finals footy.

Sacking the coach at C.S hasn`t helped any?????

Predictable round and Werribee getting Lucky to stay in touch with a chance at 5, would have been costly ! Altona were good from the half i seen, but now have a tough 3 weeks against DP,Hoppers & Spotty, they need to win 2 of these or it could be a challenge for then to sneak into the 5 !
Sunshine got touched up by a full list D.P and now have Spotty this week, like to see them win this to confirm they will play a part in finals footy.

Sacking the coach at C.S hasn`t helped any?????
From what was said Saturday at Spotswood game all positions at CS up for grabs ,maybe the money man to rescue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back