Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win by Sunshine now well placed to make the GF. Have they played in a D1 GF before? Dont think they have.
Bit to go before they make the GF but will be interesting considering the last round result and how Deer Park come into the Semi Final being beaten by Sunshine ? Maybe lying down in that last round may come back and bite D.P?
Don`t think Spotty can beat Sunshine now, only D.P could stop Sunshine making it or Hoppers if they meet.
Hoppers were lucky to get past Werribee so makes Spotty vs Hoppers very interesting, evenly matched even though Hoppers beat them twice during the year dosen`t mean anything in Finals, ask Werribee !
Skipper didn`t play second half, wasn`t moving well could be a big blow for Hoppers !!! They would hope its minor injury.

Deer Park to win in a close one though strangely at Hoppers ! Don`t think Sunshine would be happy with that, they didn`t handle it against Hoppers when they played them there.
I think Hoppers should win against Spotty but Spotty didn`t finish 2nd for no reason and to take advantage of the chance and beat Hoppers to get a re-match with Sunshine! Though conditions at Burbank could make this one a slog if its wet and 40km winds as predicted!!! Enjoy that !

Deer Park to win in a close one though strangely at Hoppers ! Don`t think Sunshine would be happy with that, they didn`t handle it against Hoppers when they played them there.
I think Hoppers should win against Spotty but Spotty didn`t finish 2nd for no reason and to take advantage of the chance and beat Hoppers to get a re-match with Sunshine! Though conditions at Burbank could make this one a slog if its wet and 40km winds as predicted!!! Enjoy that !

Looks like another finals yawn fest, hard to see DP not saluting again. Disappointing for wrfl as points and salary cap hasn't made an impact - yet. Time will tell but deer park don't seem to be losing the hunger which isn't good for the comp.

Even given what I've said previously about Altona, still believe they were the only team that would even remotely trouble Deer Park.

Spotty on their day might get within 10 goals, the other 2 are even further back.

Even given what I've said previously about Altona, still believe they were the only team that would even remotely trouble Deer Park.

Spotty on their day might get within 10 goals, the other 2 are even further back.
Spotty are a mile off. Eames can't get out there himself, great bloke and good coach but players determine results and they were left severely wanting. I posted 2 months ago, no one will get near DP. Only hope for HC and SYCW is they go out and make it an old fashioned punch on

Spotty are a mile off. Eames can't get out there himself, great bloke and good coach but players determine results and they were left severely wanting. I posted 2 months ago, no one will get near DP. Only hope for HC and SYCW is they go out and make it an old fashioned punch on
Survey are you for real with those comments it's not division 3 WRFL has had enough incidents involving violence .

So you are suggesting a punch on would give either a chance to win ? I hope you are joking . When was the last time you saw a club win a premiership by punching on ?

They might be a mile off but I still think they were closer then both Hoppers and YC. It is a moot arguement in any case. Deer Park to phone it in.

Have to agree with All, Deer Parks G.F to lose or allow to be close, not the other teams being better !
2014 Spotty tries but fails
2015 Werribee tries and failed
2016 Hoppers tried and failed
2017 Could it be the 4th challenger in Sunshine ???

What above does show though is take D.P out and what an even competition we have !!

Also on punching on with D.P , you do watch the same games I have, they are bigger and stronger all over the ground, why wouldn`t they win that too !! But that would be a shame to see a team go that direction, no good for that teams future!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also on punching on with D.P , you do watch the same games I have, they are bigger and stronger all over the ground, why wouldn`t they win that too !! But that would be a shame to see a team go that direction, no good for that teams future!
Not saying I condone it and if they did DP would probably punch holes through them anyway. Suppose we all just accept DP are too dominant to be challenged then.. Pub/Races Sat week for me

Not saying I condone it and if they did DP would probably punch holes through them anyway. Suppose we all just accept DP are too dominant to be challenged then.. Pub/Races Sat week for me
Get there for the 19's and 2's. Both shaping up to be great, even contests by the look of it

Big news coming out of the lions Den this weekend that our 2s coach will be parting ways with the club. Pat Christofi signs with caroline springs as senior coach and will be taking plenty with him. All the best for the future Pat

When is announcement now deer park 2 nds have finished

Good get and you told us early. CS will go well as usually GA the money man will help Holland. Interesting times!!
Word is moneybags out of deer park. Eddie and him had massive argument
Deer park in trouble leading into grand final with moneybags refusing to pay cash to pay players who haven't been paid since round 9

Good get and you told us early. CS will go well as usually GA the money man will help Holland. Interesting times!!
Have to remember CS have over 20 junior teams, dont have many rival clubs in the area, They have Huge sponsors too. With a salary cap and point system bringing in money wont really help on field...

Hoppers for mine with no confidence this weekend in what looks to be a cracker!
Just think Sunshine in front of the goals have not been great and Willie ground is always hard to kick straight makes thier life even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back