Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Great episode.
- William has lot the plot. Going to go full MiB from here on out.
- Great back story episode with William's wife and daughter.
- Every scene with William or Ford in is just gold.
- Bernard is my favorite character. Such a moral character, completely tortured.
- Loved the last scene with Teddy. Really enjoyed his character this season.
- Dolores...... I have no idea how this will effect her.
- Maeve obviously still has a big part to play. Hopefully her arc moves quicker than the long-lost child storyline.

Ok
Is William a host.. They are certainly setting it up for that, but I do wonder if they have made it too obvious for it to be true.
Clementine... What the hell was that, is she basically a nuclear weapon now?
Maeve - has Ford programmed her to solve the Clementine thing?
Emily - is she dead? And how did she really find William?
Delores - was she glitching out a bit when Teddy blew his brains out?

Loved the way they had been scanning people's brains and that reveal.

Loved all the William flash backs and the back story there... Such an interesting character... Young William is good and likeable, the MiB ruthless and a villain but you can dislike and like each version easily .. . Ed Harris again just killed it, he and Hopkins are just a different level above everyone else.

Also can someone explain the whole Clementine scene.

Is it some code that they learned of Maeve that is going to be spread to make the hosts turn on themselves???
That was my assumption, she's their weapon to stop more of their team or people getting killed

Also can someone explain the whole Clementine scene.

I think that's coming with the "..Run!!" part in next week's trailer when she's walking through the crowd.

Trailer for next week, can't find much talk about it on the interwebs yet,

0:55 and 0:58. Is that a tear in the backdrop and are about to escape the valley?"

Dolores’s face was like when watching Teddy go reminded me of when my dot matrix printer used to misfeed
I thought the robot glitching when she went from Wyatt to Dolores was brilliant.

In answer to a query raised above, the clementine thing was purely and simply that the tech found the code in Mauve that allowed her to use the mesh network to issue commands to host. The tech explained that he had used that to give Clementine one simple command and that they were about to test it. ( I assume the command was simply to kill each other).

They can now use Clementine as a weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well s**t MiB completely lost the plot. Would be pretty disappointed if he's a host, but I don't think he is - just losing his mind and questioning what is real.

Nice flashback sequence, was great to get another scene of Hopkins and Harris together. When wifey was looking at his profile I caught that he was subject number 2, wonder who number 1 is. His actions this ep fit with other info in the profile too - persecution subtype, delusions etc. Saw everyone around him as Ford still out to get him.

Bobby Heenan voice - " Oh i knew he was gonna do that !!!! "

I actually thought he was gonna shoot Delores. Poor Teddy :(

In answer to a query raised above, the clementine thing was purely and simply that the tech found the code in Mauve that allowed her to use the mesh network to issue commands to host. The tech explained that he had used that to give Clementine one simple command and that they were about to test it. ( I assume the command was simply to kill each other).

They can now use Clementine as a weapon.

Yep :thumbsu:

Probably the exact same command Maeve used on the shogun a few eps back. Ford said it himself, they'd rather destroy the hosts than lose control of them.

That episode was possibly my favourite from the show, absolutely fantastic.

What I picked up on, with William not noticing the wife had seen his profile, he really wouldn't know why she killed herself or 'what was different that night' as the daughter said it.

The profile thing was interesting in itself - when William first got there, he was the white knight. It really didn't take him all that long to turn bad.

Curious as to how young Logan pops up again next week. More flashbacks it looks.

I think sometimes people really overinterpret things in TV shows so that they miss the forest for the trees. It's pretty obvious that William is suffering some sort of psychotic break and isn't actually a host, but people love a good theory, I guess.

That being said, if people didn't obsess over little details, there'd be a lot of deeper layers that I would've missed just watching each episode.

Man that was brilliant. I think William is just a very broken and crazy human, which makes him more interesting IMO. And dangerous.

Having said that though, didn't he show a bit of potentially glitchy arm movement early on in the episode during the social engagement flashback thingy? Maybe that was just a misdirection and he was having really bad arthritis but still..

Man that was brilliant. I think William is just a very broken and crazy human, which makes him more interesting IMO. And dangerous.

Having said that though, didn't he show a bit of potentially glitchy arm movement early on in the episode during the social engagement flashback thingy? Maybe that was just a misdirection and he was having really bad arthritis but still..

he was literally cutting into his arm to see if he had a plug like the one bernard had, he thinks he's a host as well

I thought it was dumb that William just killed his daughter like that. He said that no body knew about his profile except ford but when he would have gone back to get it out of the book it wouldn’t have been there as his wife had grabbed it and moved it into the box. Surely he would have realised someone had seen it. His wife or his daughter etc. just thought they could have thought that through a bit better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back