What are you currently listening to? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Day with Jai Newcombe video put out by the club has some absolute banger songs in it. None of the crappy royalty free psuedo club music, they've gone with The Pot by Tool for the Yo Yo test. I appreciate it bigly.

The Day with Jai Newcombe video put out by the club has some absolute banger songs in it. None of the crappy royalty free psuedo club music, they've gone with The Pot by Tool for the Yo Yo test. I appreciate it bigly.

Probably my favourite Tool album.

Andrew Rule and Tony Wilson, author of 1989: The Great Grand Final and Ray Wilson's son, with some very funny stories about rogue footy players, with some really good stories about Hawthorn, Ex-Hawthorn players and Alan Jeans. You'll finally find out where Gary Ablett went when he left Hawthorn and why Leigh Matthews had the nick name, Wee Matthews.
Black sheep in footy boots. Part 1
Black sheep in footy boots. Part 2

Last edited:
The Crims! Got to see them a few times before they pulled the plug on live shows a few years back and it was 🤯

Did you see Adrian Belew has put together a band with Levin, Steve Vai and Danny Carey (!) to tour songs from the 80s albums? Fripp has given his seal of approval.

(Sorry for the thread derail!)
Thought I'd move the conversation here.

To see them live would have been great! Did you see them before or after Bill Reiflin died?

I managed to see the Crimson ProjeKCt here in 2015(?) I know Fripp wasn't happy about how they went about things.

Thought I'd move the conversation here.

To see them live would have been great! Did you see them before or after Bill Reiflin died?

I managed to see the Crimson ProjeKCt here in 2015(?) I know Fripp wasn't happy about how they went about things.

Before! Once on drums (well, twice but it was consecutive nights in Tokyo) and once - after his illness was announced and he was playing keyboards - in Hiroshima (which was an overall amazing trip).

I’m a member of the KC 1000 Club so we got to go to a short talk/Q&A before the show by Reiflin and Fripp, which was a cool thing to be able to experience.

I lived in Canberra for a while and totally missed Belew playing solo, found out a day after it happened. Was spewing!

Andrew Rule and Tony Wilson, author of 1989: The Great Grand Final and Ray Wilson's son, with some very funny stories about rogue footy players, with some really good stories about Hawthorn, Ex-Hawthorn players and Alan Jeans. You'll finally find out where Gary Ablett went when he left Hawthorn and why Leigh Matthews had the nick name, Wee Matthews.
Black sheep in footy boots. Part 1
Black sheep in footy boots. Part 2
That is awesome. I’d heard the Leigh Matthew’s urinal story from a Brisbane player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back