What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

So close!

zwCoxL.gif

Injustice 2 and AFL Evolution on Xbox One have been my main games since they were both released in May. Barely played anything else (ditched the Switch and MK8/Puyo Ouyo Tetris/USF2 lol). Started playing Rocket League recently after owning it for yonks on PC/PS4, I got it for Xbox the other week and began getting into it more. The physics still throw me off (one of these days I'll launch a jump correctly and connect with the ball :p) but it's lots of fun.

It's fun to the point that when I wanted a break from the Xbox One in general, I just resumed playing Rocket League on the PS4 :p

Resident Evil 7 has my full attention at the moment. Haven't progressed that far but it has been very tense so far.

I'm really enjoying DmC the second time around. Not sure what my issues were the first time around but I certainly don't remember liking it this much.

I enjoyed it a heap although I also have never played the other games in the series.

I enjoyed it a heap although I also have never played the other games in the series.
I played a fair bit of the earlier ones but this is fairly different. Perhaps part of the reason I wasn't as keen on it the first time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing Assassin's Creed III again
I started it on 360 but caved and upgraded to a XBOne before getting very far.

No BC then won't got traded in, sucked back into an AC game due to it being free, this won't end well

Playing Assassin's Creed III again
I started it on 360 but caved and upgraded to a XBOne before getting very far.

No BC then won't got traded in, sucked back into an AC game due to it being free, this won't end well

Good thinking! Another game I can download and free up for trade value.

Sent from mTalk

Just started this as well, only early days but really enjoying it so far. The change in style is refreshing after the awful RE6.

I've recently played Resident Evil HD and Resident Evil 0 HD. Seven definitely feels like a first person throwback to that style of game.

It's slow and methodical and creepy. Five hours in and I've never felt powerful or in control of the situation.

Currently playing:

Bayonetta
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Crash

Recently completed:

Resident Evil 7
Tales from the Borderlands

I've just started Bayonetta and The Walking Dead. If the first chapter is any guide Bayonetta is going to be a tonne of fun.

There is still a long way to go but Resident Evil 7 is currently my game of the year. Such a tense atmosphere and experience. It becomes a little more action-y towards the end but it is such a compelling game. A real throwback to Resident Evil 1 and 2.

Tales from the Borderlands was really fun. I didn't much enjoy the second and third chapters but the other chapters were fantastic. The humour worked throughout and made for a very different Telltale experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back