What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just brought StarCraft: Remastered really enjoying getting back into the StarCraft series.

Waiting not so patiently for the Steam release. End of the month cannot come soon enough.

Its great I'm probably going to quadruple dip and get it on xbo, ps4 and pc when they are cheap enough. I own most of the Sonic games that have been released over the years on mega drive, pc (physical and Steam downloads), nintendo ds, the Sonic digital collection on 360 etc.

Currently playing:

Persona 5
AFL Evolution
Dragon Quest Builders

Will pick up fifa 18 next month. Ive missed the last few so be good to get back into it. Evolution is nearing the end for me already. Its a shallow piece of s**t if im being honest.

Been alternating between the following:

Dead By Daylight
Battlefield 1
NHL 17

Picked up Just Cause 3 on the PS Plus Monthly games thing but haven't had a chance to download and play it yet.

I've been enjoying Dead By Daylight. It's fairly addictive. Though, camper killers really kill the interest in a match, even when you escape.

Last edited:
CSGO!!! Was never a massive games until I played this gem, was always a fan of CS1.6 back in the day but this is on another level. I know its five years old or something but it is so good. Im scared the mrs will dump me because of it :\

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got back into playing Battle for Middle Earth 2. Using the Witch King expansion and, most importantly, the Edain mod. It fixes so many of the things that went downhill from BFME1 to 2, such as the ridiculous decision to combine Gondor and Rohan into the "Men of the West". Luckily that crap is gone, and some whole new factions have been added. And you can still play online, which is in fact all I do with my mate.

Got so many games I haven't even got around to playing yet hahah.

But as of right now I've got Resident Evil 7 on the VR (it was so ******* worth the wait get the VR for this, it's great) and MLB the Show 17. Loving The Show, career mode doesn't necessarily have the options and polish of say.. NBA 2K17, but it plays well and is a lot of fun. Got drafted to the Mets as an LF, but they already had too many good LF's across their roster as a whole so I told em to shove it and went back to college. Next year drafted by... The *in Mets. They've made me into a 1B though which is good, as they have no depth there so I'll move up to AAA and the a big leagues abit quicker.

Just finished all the Borderlands 2 DLC, Tiny Tina's was the best....I did them in order of release so did Tina's last

Solo'd it on UVHM, struggled to beat a couple of the bosses, Son of Crawmerax p'd me off for a while and i paid a lot of death tax til i got the bee shield, a levelled infinty legendary pistol and the swordsplosion shotgun (that thing is a beast), Pyro Pete was a real bitch and ended up using a glitch i found on youtube to beat him, even with the glitch it took me 30-40 miutes to finish him off

I am about level 63 at the moment and I still have to finish off the main story (again), I am only early into that as I wanted to play the DLC, might give it a break for a while, but the DLC for $8.95 was well worth the money

FIFA 18. Made a cheap shitty A League squad in ultimate team for lols, and then when the Aussie squad building challenge started this week all these spuds I purchased for 200-300 coins each became worth 9000-10000 coins each.

Needless to say the team was disbanded and much profit was to be had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back