What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure was. Loved the prison cell unicorn exchange.

The wirting was so good. The summing-up address was awesome. Kept thinking he looked like the strawman from Wizard of Oz.

The wirting was so good. The summing-up address was awesome. Kept thinking he looked like the strawman from Wizard of Oz.

Yeah, good call.

Yeah, good call.

I thught the balance they got in the finale was almost perfect.

It closed one chapter, left a few more in your head about what the future might hold, and it didn;t try to tie up everything with a bang.

The guy who played Naz was extremely good. When you had the flashbacks to when he first met Andrea, you realised just how much he transformed the character, seemingly before our eyes.

I thught the balance they got in the finale was almost perfect.

It closed one chapter, left a few more in your head about what the future might hold, and it didn;t try to tie up everything with a bang.

The guy who played Naz was extremely good. When you had the flashbacks to when he first met Andrea, you realised just how much he transformed the character, seemingly before our eyes.

Certainly stayed true to itself. A couple of points throughout where it could have taken the clichéd route.... Detective / prosecutor exchange for one.
The transformation of Naz was brilliant. The shift from pure innocence to a belief that he could have done it carried off so well.... And that throughout, Freddy saw right through it all. "What kinda person do you think I am"

Certainly stayed true to itself. A couple of points throughout where it could have taken the clichéd route.... Detective / prosecutor exchange for one.
The transformation of Naz was brilliant. The shift from pure innocence to a belief that he could have done it carried off so well.... And that throughout, Freddy saw right through it all. "What kinda person do you think I am"

Yeah, I know. They stepped back from the cliche and tropes when so many would have embraced them.

Narcos season 2 starts in a couple of days.

Yeah, I know. They stepped back from the cliche and tropes when so many would have embraced them.

That's crept up. I gotta say I'm not overly enthused. Don't get me wrong, season one was great. I think it's just that after season one ended, I did a lot of reading about the final months of Escobar. In my mind, all the interesting stuff has already been covered. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.

That's crept up. I gotta say I'm not overly enthused. Don't get me wrong, season one was great. I think it's just that after season one ended, I did a lot of reading about the final months of Escobar. In my mind, all the interesting stuff has already been covered. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.

I do know what you mean. I thought season 2 would be about the Cali Cartel (however you spell it), because the Escobar story is pretty much written apart from the final gun battle.

I think the truly great thing about the finale is that in the end it wasn't about catching a killer and resolving that mystery, it was all about uncovering the fundamental motivation driving each of the key characters.

Let me know what you think
The show is gold. The maturity shown by the production team to Americanise the story without giving it the Hollywood treatment cannot be undersold.

Strength of vision held sway here, everyone bought in and we didn't get the focus group marketing driven ending that some would have been gunning for.

I loved the very last cameo.
Wincott? Or did I miss one?
Our foxtel went from the closing speech to a that was the final episode promo. Luckily we didn't scream blue murder and stop watching the recording. After the hot mess that was the end of Kettering I though don't tell me they just stopped.
Having said that I could see how they could leave it at the closing and unlike Kettering I could have accepted it.
I'm glad they went further and left some darkness in the ending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing grabs me on tv currently. Lucifer was the last thing I enjoyed. Gave up on the Kettering Incident without bothering to watch it all. (seems I didn't miss much) Very irritating photography, characters so stereotyped, geography wrong, plot???

This week, during the bye which Gill thinks is a great success, I've been working through Person of Interest seasons 1 - 4 from cd's, about to watch the last 2 episodes of series 4 now. Good versus evil with good the underdog, like us on Friday. Just wish we had "Root" in our side!

Woman's Footy - without a team, include me out.

Been watching Gomorrah. Italian series about the mob. But there's no glamour, no big plot turns and the like. Kind of like the Wire in itsbroken down urban environment and people who inhabit this wasteland. I remebered tonight that I read the book - non fiction - on the mob that the series creator wrote some years ago. Worth watching. Beautifully shot, edited and art directed.

Nothing grabs me on tv currently. Lucifer was the last thing I enjoyed. Gave up on the Kettering Incident without bothering to watch it all. (seems I didn't miss much) Very irritating photography, characters so stereotyped, geography wrong, plot???

This week, during the bye which Gill thinks is a great success, I've been working through Person of Interest seasons 1 - 4 from cd's, about to watch the last 2 episodes of series 4 now. Good versus evil with good the underdog, like us on Friday. Just wish we had "Root" in our side!

Woman's Footy - without a team, include me out.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2879552/

Been watching Gomorrah. Italian series about the mob. But there's no glamour, no big plot turns and the like. Kind of like the Wire in itsbroken down urban environment and people who inhabit this wasteland. I remebered tonight that I read the book - non fiction - on the mob that the series creator wrote some years ago. Worth watching. Beautifully shot, edited and art directed.
don't matter how much time i spend with you, you never stop fascinating me mate.

Grizz where u watching these foreign shows and movies? Torrents or stream

Grizz where u watching these foreign shows and movies? Torrents or stream

If I wasn't an international buyer of tv shows, privy to industry samples, I guess I would hypothetically be grabbing me a torrent...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back