What are you listening to right now? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

These boys live at Mannum went ok. Eddie Dingle ...........why can't we get Ween here?????? Honest diverse rock band. I'd pay big bucks to see Ween live. Something has happened to my font writing.
Hoodus did me proud.

Me and Mrs went to Mannum for Sounds By the River. Chris Cheney was very impressive. Swapping guitars between every song. Kudos to Diesel too. You have to see Diesel live to appreciate his rock energy. Very talented boy.

These boys live at Mannum went ok. Eddie Dingle ...........why can't we get Ween here?????? Honest diverse rock band. I'd pay big bucks to see Ween live. Something has happened to my font writing.
Hoodus did me proud.

I’ve been to see the Hoodoo Gurus live a few times but only saw them live once. I got a bit excited as a young bloke and always managed to get turfed out before they got on stage. When I did get to see them it was a fundraiser with Skunkhour. HG’s used it as a warm up gig for their reunion tour. Met the band and they played lots of Stoneage Romeos so it was cool.

Saw Ween when they were here last in 2008. Don’t think they’ll ever come back.

Dean Ween says this recording of them in Australia captures them better live than any other video.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been to see the Hoodoo Gurus live a few times but only saw them live once. I got a bit excited as a young bloke and always managed to get turfed out before they got on stage. When I did get to see them it was a fundraiser with Skunkhour. HG’s used it as a warm up gig for their reunion tour. Met the band and they played lots of Stoneage Romeos so it was cool.

Dean Ween says this recording of them in Australia captures them better live than any other video.

Shame for me. Because they are my cup of tea live. I've managed to tick off a few bucket lists lately with live music. Midnight Oil one.
I've looked looked at Ween over the years without saying anything. I love their style and diversity. A band I will use on my play list.

I'll save this set for my mate coming over Saturday night for a beer. Just my taste.

Live. Live amazing

Can't imagine you getting turfed out. Not as if youre not big and outspoken have haha

My Dream came true. Listen to Midnight Oil live. They belted it out in Adelaide. So much a caring band. So inclusive. I

s**t!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back