Strategy What are your plans for the prelim?

Remove this Banner Ad

As an MCC member I could go but it would be too stressful.

I am philosophical realizing that if we are good enough we could win and if we are not good enough we were never meant to win.

I will be checking the scores after the game is over to see if we won or lost.

If we win and go on to next week I will simply get drunk before the game starts.
Yep I hear ya mate. I turned the Tv off at halftime during the qf. Those first two quick goals geelol kicked Brought back bad memories so ****ed around elsewhere for a while, switched back to the game with 10 to go in the last.:).

The misses says I'm a soft**** :rolleyes:but one needs to look after their ticker. On another note, being a cleanskin, I always joked with her and other friends how I'll only ever get a tattoo when the tigers win a flag.

Im beginning to design it now in my head. :) Something similar to Dustins neck writing.

Yep I hear ya mate. I turned the Tv off at halftime during the qf. Those first two quick goals geelol kicked Brought back bad memories so ****** around elsewhere for a while, switched back to the game with 10 to go in the last.:).

The misses says I'm a soft**** :rolleyes:but one needs to look after their ticker. On another note, being a cleanskin, I always joked with her and other friends how I'll only ever get a tattoo when the tigers win a flag.

Im beginning to design it now in my head. :) Something similar to Dustins neck writing.

Myself and 3 other mates all made a pact to get a Richmond tatt if they won a grand final, that was when we had false hope going into the 2015 finals series. Crazy how quickly that could soon come to fruition!

I'll be buying a six pack or two and shouting GO TIGERS! at the tele.

Hope you guys smash that orange plastic filth and go all the way the next week.

I was amazed at your defensive pressure last game. Reminds me of my Dogs last year, and it should fry those orange campaigners.

Likewise, I reckon the Crows won't do so well in the face of so much pressure, if you can maintain it the following week.

All the best and good luck in the next two weeks!

After I kick the husband out of the house, I will be letting the neighbors know what is happening. Hopefully this will ensure no cops will turn up asking questions about a women screaming. Then I will move esky with beers into lounge room to avoid leaving the couch. Then standard pregame phone call with Dad.

So jealous of everyone going. It is not the same when you are stuck in League territory where finding another afl supporter is rare. Let alone a Richmond one!

Could go but the years of disappointment have left their mark. Will be watching it on the telly with the family, volume down and listening to Rex on AFL nation.

What's a good pub to watch the game at where it's buzzing with heaps of Richmond supporters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like your style. AFL members, level 2, Behind the goals. I will be indulging in an extremely large bag of the devils dandruff. Win or lose, I will be at revolver.

If revolver revolves around revolver what does revolver revolve around?
Us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thankfully the wife has filled up the morning and early afternoon, so I won't have time to think about being nervous because I'll be chasing my kids around and running errands until I get on a train into the city at around 2:30.

Once my arse hits the train seat though... it's going to be a rough few hours until the final siren.

Firing up the BBQ with plenty of drinks with the boys, and then a few more drinks on the way to the G, and then a few more at the G, and then pass out in the cubicle so I don't know the result until after it's all done and dusted.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Currently in Munich so I'll be watching at Ned Kelly's, if we win could be the greatest day of my life. If we lose I'll drink enough to forget it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back