What does this mean?

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

G

We've all read how bad the crows are going to be this year, the coach is hopeless the players are too old, no forward, no backs, no rucks, but Stephen Acott's (Who?)article about the crows in the Herald Sun liftout today has to be the most useless analysis of a football club that I've ever read.

I quote. "Speaking of use-by dates, Darren Jarman, Mark Bickley and Nigel Smart are all on the wrong side of 30 and Jarman, in particular, the wrong side of the boundary line, courtesy of the coach."

What???. Is he saying that Jarman is too old but he should be playing more? Makes no sense at all.

He also says. "Rehn's gone, so to another seven premiership players. There's even a new captain. Adelaide 2001 is a facsimile of the 1997-98 dual premiership model." In the words of a well known politician, "Please explain"

QT, don't respond to this because I refuse to read any more of work after being dropped. By the way, I think you've got half a chance with a certain BL supporter.

Ay Spogs sorry ya got dropped!!!

Im so so sorry man!!!

And me and beausgirl are only friends!

But if theres anyone out there aged 16-17, blonde, nice body, my emails in my profile
biggrin.gif

JOKE!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
Ay Spogs sorry ya got dropped!!!

Im so so sorry man!!!

And me and beausgirl are only friends!

But if theres anyone out there aged 16-17, blonde, nice body, my emails in my profile
biggrin.gif

JOKE!

Well im 19, blonde, nice body, but im a guy lol.

Why did you drop spogs?

I agree Macca. I was was looking forward to bowling a few leggies in tandem. A bit like Warne and the other dude ummmmm.. you know from NSW..

Shut up spogs! ya carryin the drinks tomorrow, sook!
biggrin.gif
Im the captain. i call the shots! LOL

Macca ya the new SA vice captain

Needed to give the port supporters something, and macca is the closest port supporter to being a crow
wink.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

[This message has been edited by QT (edited 24 March 2001).]

[This message has been edited by QT (edited 24 March 2001).]

You're going to have to imagine a virtual trashing of the change rooms.

Since when did we have change rooms?
biggrin.gif

------------------

They're virtual changerooms obviously. Or they were until I virtually trashed them.

Spogs, you will play next week i will guarentee you that ok!!

Its all part of the SA plan to rotate its bowlers to save some energy!!
biggrin.gif

GO SOUTH AUSTRALIA
smile.gif

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back