Beauty & Style What does your Signature Look Like?

Remove this Banner Ad

CxpgVIC.jpg

Kind of a controlled scribble of my name, featuring a couple of unique bits that would probably be hard to replicate by others without a certain amount of analysis and practice.

I hope this post has been helpful.

Analyzing my own signature....

All the circular motions, often going back over each other, with content inside it, signifies someone EXTREMELY complicated/complex, EXTREMELY guarded/private, EXTREMELY intellectual/introspective. And some other aspects also indicate someone EXTREMELY sexual/sexy.

Same with my own handwriting, very similar to my signature.

My last name is basically just a straight line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Analyzing my own signature....

All the circular motions, often going back over each other, with content inside it, signifies someone EXTREMELY complicated/complex, EXTREMELY guarded/private, EXTREMELY intellectual/introspective. And some other aspects also indicate someone EXTREMELY sexual/sexy.

Same with my own handwriting, very similar to my signature.
You are a BUTTERFLY. You express your personality through your wings. Your need to concentrate everything into a central point means you have a strong focus but the wings show you can be distracted by the periphery. You open yourself up like a butterfly only to stand still closed in at the 1st sign of danger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back