What is Fev doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

The image people have of Fevola as a dunce is incorrect and people only assume he's stupid because he's behaved improperly off the field. We all know Lance is the player who struggles to put two words together and hasn't scored a gig on The Footy Show due to a lack of wit.

Good call. :thumbsu: He's not the smartes is Fev, but he does have good wit; is a gun footballer too. :thumbsu:

GO TIGES!!!

90% of blokes cheat on there misses, footballers or not. Anyone who can tell me that if little Bingle came to you with a propostion you would knock her back?? get real. He did what any of us would do and put pay to that little dirty model, the thing is he is not the smartest bloke going around and got caught.

Never ever give any bird your streamline number, have 2,3 or even 4 numbers and always deny deny deny no matter how deep you are in.

Good on him for copping it on the chin though, and I love his suck up attitude, he will be doing it for the next 2 or 3 months and then she will take him back, all females do.

Yeah I watched the comedy. They are back together and shagging but using this charade that they are just great mates and she doesn't forgive him etc just to get milage out of the story as these kind of stories pay big bucks. And also to plug their new cafe in toorak.

Man whats up with that nose? And Fev is so dumb, he reminds of the guys in my class who used to just either throw things around the class or just fall asleep.

Didn't he have his say when he told the media that he'd only met Lara Bingle once and they didn't even know each other?

Yeah, that's right . . . that message was actually meant for me but Laura accidentally called the wrong number.

Silly Girl! :D

Good on him for copping it on the chin though, and I love his suck up attitude, he will be doing it for the next 2 or 3 months and then she will take him back, all females do.[/quote]

2 04 3 months??
try a freakin' lifetime...they never give up on these kind of discretions...so Ive heard :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't normally watch TT or ACA but happened to be flicking around when these two Rhodes Scholars were on. What a laugh but what would have made it even more of a laugh would have been if they had included the Bingle Bimbo as well. Peroxide at 50 paces. :D

What, two nights a row? Fck, even i am getting sick of this ********. So what was it all about now?

God they're such feral classless bogans. That Frankston botox injected skank needs to take lessons from Sally Carey on how to properly handle this sort of behaviour.

Dignified silence, not bleating "look at me" rubbish like this to reboost a "modelling" career and open a restaurant.

:thumbsdown:

Haha.. sorry... i actually know a couple of great girls from "Funkytown".... but this Alex Fevola just is bogan through and through! ;-)

Dansi - not quite sure on my source but i hear she is a "commission housing" frankston girl as well! Not sure if anyone can confirm or refute that.

Yeah I watched the comedy. They are back together and shagging but using this charade that they are just great mates and she doesn't forgive him etc just to get milage out of the story as these kind of stories pay big bucks. And also to plug their new cafe in toorak.

Man whats up with that nose? And Fev is so dumb, he reminds of the guys in my class who used to just either throw things around the class or just fall asleep.

Trust me, Fev was that bloke at school. Very likeable but did get kicked out of our school in year 7. The cockiest year 7 ever to have attended school.

Haha.. sorry... i actually know a couple of great girls from "Funkytown".... but this Alex Fevola just is bogan through and through! ;-)

Dansi - not quite sure on my source but i hear she is a "commission housing" frankston girl as well! Not sure if anyone can confirm or refute that.

So? What does it matter if she did grow up in a housing commission estate? Does that make her less of a person than someone who grew up in Kew?
Besides, where did Lara Bingle grow up? Be interesting to see where a groupie spent her formative years!

So? What does it matter if she did grow up in a housing commission estate? Does that make her less of a person than someone who grew up in Kew?
Besides, where did Lara Bingle grow up? Be interesting to see where a groupie spent her formative years!

umm i know i would not want to date or even be with someone from commish flats. But i have standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back