crows4life

Rookie
Apr 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays, Adel Utd, Redbacks
i am a glenelg member and have been to all but 1 game this season and i cant believe what i am seeing!

a discrace, and to see mickan persist with McConnell is a joke! he shouldnt even be playing 4 Victor Harbour resevers!

very poor and i think we wont even win another game to be honest!

/rant

I think recruiting is a major problem, if we had at least one quality forward to kick goals and a centre half back to free up Roury, we would be one of the best teams on paper. The only thing is games aren't won on paper, confidence is down and the guys don't play long direct footy. This year may be nearly already over for us, but if we can get the above types of players mentioned and retain the players we need, we should be right up there next year, as much as it's frustrating to say/post the same sort of things year after year, imho i think it's true.

It wouldn't surprise me if North lost even though we should beat them by 10 goals really.

They'd want to get their kicking right, could end up costing them the game is Glenelg are on song.

1. their coaching staff are non glenelg
2. their lack of height - everywhere
3. blokes like blackwell who don't really want to be there
4. lazy overweight buggers like mcconnell
5. lack of a genuine forward - what has duldig done wrong?

Thats for a start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Tiger for me!

Anybody got any more info on the game? Scores, best players?
best players - EVERY BLOODY PLAYER
GOALS - Macca with 7 (needed a baking tbh), mousey with a few, mitch with a looooong bomb inside the square

i cannot beleive it is the same team that came out last week against norwood!

takled hard, kept the pressure and RAN! kirk made a huge difference and smith was alot better in defence!

GOD I AM HAPPY!
bring on westies

i am a glenelg member and have been to all but 1 game this season and i cant believe what i am seeing!

a discrace, and to see mickan persist with McConnell is a joke! he shouldnt even be playing 4 Victor Harbour resevers!

very poor and i think we wont even win another game to be honest!

/rant

Is that Justin McConnell you are talking about. He is the best player in your side. Dont come runner up in a liston trophy by being ordinary

what rot, he is not the best player in their side at all, typical uneducated victorian comment

yeah i agree scumhater..............no idea i say...........
so bigfella remember no retreat no surrended..............
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

lets not get too carried away!

we have the eagles this week :( but aslong as port and norwood keep losing we will be fine!

what rot, he is not the best player in their side at all, typical uneducated victorian comment

Do you still believe he isnt the most importat player in your side now??? Kicked 25 goals in the last 4 to 5 weeks and been in the best consistently. If your going to go anywhere in finals McConnell has to be firing.

Coming from a so-called uneducated Victorian i reckon that is dominating your competition.

Do you still believe he isnt the most importat player in your side now??? Kicked 25 goals in the last 4 to 5 weeks and been in the best consistently. If your going to go anywhere in finals McConnell has to be firing.

Coming from a so-called uneducated Victorian i reckon that is dominating your competition.

I would think Mouse still is, but he probably is our second most important, if that makes you feel better. He could still be a lot better, thats the thing, if he was fit he would be a big chance to win the Magarey this year, no doubt, i'd love to see him running around fit next year, he would be close to unstoppable.

Im on your side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back