What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, him being a big one. Or all the people crawling out of the woodwork demanding the re-introduction of the death penalty, like it actually has any real effect as a deterrent.
I don't really care too much about this stuff, because it's totally insane and won't have impact. but i saw the opposition leader and the usual radio guys have started saying "bail reform" which ehhhhhhh

Having to move 28 things my wife has littered about the front garden in order to mow the lawn. Twenty fuggen eight!!
Don't buy her any garden gnomes then.

I came across someone saying licences to concealed carry would have stopped it. Hell no
Current guidelines mean you have to conceal when taking a firearm out in public anyway to avoid public panic. That this guy used a car to kill 5 and not a gun to kill 50 is testament to the laws we do have in place.

Channel 7 commentators. Apparently Coco Vandeweghe is a "giant killer" for beating Eugenie Bouchard. * off campaigners, she's ranked 15 places higher than her.

Channel 7 commentators. Apparently Coco Vandeweghe is a "giant killer" for beating Eugenie Bouchard. **** off campaigners, she's ranked 15 places higher than her.
...and Kerber.

...and Kerber.
I have no problem with the Kerber call, but to list Bouchard as a "giant" who is ranked lower than her opponent, who has made a total of 1 grand slam final, is a bit of a joke.

First training session in 8 months and i strain both hammies in the first minute, think my body is telling me not to bother playing this year haha
Get them sorted out properly mate. Trust me. Once you get scar tissue it is all over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know when you spend all day washing clothes, stopping arguments between kids, hanging clothes out, washing floors, emptying dishewasher, washing dishes, rearranging and tidying kids rooms, reorganising drawers in the kitchen so stuff can be found, folding clothes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning kids messes and stopping more arguements only to get told at the end of the day to '* OFF!' by your wife just because you were looking at her? All of it means * all when PMS is on the prowl and it can never be denied their victim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back