What's your overall ranking?

Overall Ranking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

6, injuries and bye rounds are playing havoc with my mental state, it's too stressful.
6 fair dinkum? Good effort

25th here. The bye rounds are really doing my head in. Now getting the news Duffield is out makes it even worse. Still got 16 trades at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8,369th. Disappointing :(

I have been hovering around 5000th for most of the year without being able to make up ground despite upgrading early. I am fairly happy with my side but keep getting injuries to key players at the wrong time and too many times my "upgrades" have been outscored by rookies which i have had sitting on the bench. Has been one of those years so far.

8,369th. Disappointing :(

I have been hovering around 5000th for most of the year without being able to make up ground despite upgrading early. I am fairly happy with my side but keep getting injuries to key players at the wrong time and too many times my "upgrades" have been outscored by rookies which i have had sitting on the bench. Has been one of those years so far.

From 8,369th to 1,973rd in one week :eek:

Went from 90 to 104 with a terrible score of 1560.... didn't fall as far as I expected with my 5 zeros and Ablett(C)

12820 after very very poor start.
Last 6 weeks have all been inside top 20K weekly, ranking has gone from 47K --> 36K --> 31K --> 27K --> 20K --> 17K --> 12K
Was 1300 pts behind the lead after 5 rounds, and only 1600 pts behind now. Curse you poor start!

Back