When will Ballantyne stop being an embarassment to football?

Remove this Banner Ad

BUMP.

Ironically, if Geelong had secured these 4 points which meant nothing in March then they would have finished in 4th position and avoided the humiliation of the last 48 hours.

Still smiling about those 4 points, Cheshire Cat?:D

Jumping the gun a little (as per usual for Freo fans) aren't you? You're own coach has admitted that you've still achieved nothing.

Bump again when you've won a flag, or 3 in 5 seasons. I'm being facetious of course because neither will happen.

Jumping the gun a little (as per usual for Freo fans) aren't you? You're own coach has admitted that you've still achieved nothing.

Bump again when you've won a flag, or 3 in 5 seasons. I'm being facetious of course because neither will happen.
And where have I claimed we have won anything? I am merely pointing out how those 4 points you were so sure would mean nothing in September ended up being worth a whole truckload more than you could have imagined.

And where have I claimed we have won anything? I am merely pointing out how those 4 points you were so sure would mean nothing in September ended up being worth a whole truckload more than you could have imagined.
Freo should just perform

The hawks own them, sold hem crap for top picks

And if we didn't have our 2 wins against the Hawks we mightn't have even made the 8. Ridiculous to go back to a Round 1 loss and say its was more important than any of the other 21 home and away games. Of course you're trolling so not sure why I'm giving you a logical answer.

Can imagine Docker fans will positively creaming themselves regardless of how they progress from herein. Rest of the comp is ever so amused you'll be stuck with Ross Lyon now for God knows how long??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back