Where are Richmond at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you post this in order to impress me with your fabulous grasp of biology?
Just give up man.

Your saltiness comes through with every post you make.

We won the flag. Fact.
We finished top four. Fact.
We finished only two points behind the minor premier and if it wasn't for some flaky third umpire decision overturning an already confirmed goal, we would have finished on top.
We had the worst free kick differential in the AFL in 2017 by a mile. Fact.
We had the best player in the competition for 2017. Fact.
We were the highest crowd drawing team in 2017. Fact.
We have sold a record amount of memorabilia since our victory. Fact.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with all your "opinions" but they are only that. Look at the facts above. They are indisputable.

Go away and wallow in your own misery. You deserve it.

Who will finish below you? I'd say possibly Brisbane but I don't think anyone else is a bad as you guys.

Turns out Brisbane, Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Carlton, Melbourne, Hawthorn, St Kilda, the Doggies, Collingwood, Fremantle, West Coast, Essendon, Port Adelaide, Sydney, Geelong, GWS and Adelaide.

Just give up man.

Your saltiness comes through with every post you make.

We won the flag. Fact.
We finished top four. Fact.
We finished only two points behind the minor premier and if it wasn't for some flaky third umpire decision overturning an already confirmed goal, we would have finished on top.
We had the worst free kick differential in the AFL in 2017 by a mile. Fact.
We had the best player in the competition for 2017. Fact.
We were the highest crowd drawing team in 2017. Fact.
We have sold a record amount of memorabilia since our victory. Fact.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with all your "opinions" but they are only that. Look at the facts above. They are indisputable.

Go away and wallow in your own misery. You deserve it.

I admire all the effort you put in to that post.

I hope it can serve to alleviate your very obvious dissonance.

Yes fancy thinking a Premiership is good at football. Such cognitive dissonance, such delusion.

You folks tend to put in a hell of a lot of effort for a demographic that is supposed to be exuding contentment.

I think you all know deep down that Richmond 2017 are impostors, but after 37 years, I suppose you take it any way you can.

You folks tend to put in a hell of a lot of effort for a demographic that is supposed to be exuding contentment.

I think you all know deep down that Richmond 2017 are impostors, but after 37 years, I suppose you take it any way you can.

We’re contenting ourselves all over everyone. That’s part of the enjoyment. Nothing like seeing someone refer to the premiership team as “imposters”. Shows how deep a Richmond Premiership stings you.

We’re contenting ourselves all over everyone. That’s part of the enjoyment.

Nah, that's a lie.

Your supporters are incredibly defensive.

Nothing like seeing someone refer to the premiership team as “imposters”. Shows how deep a Richmond Premiership stings you.

It's not a Richmond thing, it's a football integrity thing.

Richmond aren't in any way special to me.

Having watched my side accumulate a 33 to 13 record over your club during the last 30 years, pretty much relegates them to insignificance.

Nah, that's a lie.

Your supporters are incredibly defensive.

It's not a Richmond thing, it's a football integrity thing.

Richmond aren't in any way special to me.

Having watched my side accumulate a 33 to 13 record over your club during the last 30 years, pretty much relegates them to insignificance.
When North fold in the next few years you can always lord that over us.

When North fold in the next few years you can always lord that over us.

Yeah, I'll add this one to the list I have been collecting for the last 30 years.

If that day ever actually does arise, perhaps we will share in Richmond 1990's good fortune and get Adelaide to bail us out.

Yeah, I'll add this one to the list I have been collecting for the last 30 years.

If that day ever actually does arise, perhaps we will share in Richmond 1990's good fortune and get Adelaide to bail us out.
wont fold
become tassie kangas (said with real aussie emphasis on the kangas part)

If by "bail out" you mean "lie down in a Grand Final 27 years later"... well I can't see North being around in 2044.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back