Which club do you hate more? Collingwood or Essendon?

Who do you hate more?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon. Prob goes back to my primary school days. In my area you were either a Blues supporter or a Bombers supporter and both were powerhouses of the comp. There was nothing sweeter than smashing the Bombers and wiping the smirks off their pretty boy teeny bopper mugs :D.

Bluebag13

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
There's probably more hatred for the * in my eyes.
I have always said that if * was no longer in the AFL id be happy, but i would hate to see collingwood or the tiges go, I love to hate them and really enjoy the rivalry.

I don't enjoy games against * at all. the lead up, the game itself its just not for me. They can honestly just **** off.

May 1, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
There's probably more hatred for the * in my eyes.
I have always said that if * was no longer in the AFL id be happy, but i would hate to see collingwood or the tiges go, I love to hate them and really enjoy the rivalry.

I don't enjoy games against * at all. the lead up, the game itself its just not for me. They can honestly just **** off.

Don't think I could have said it better.

HaydossJ

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I love watching Collingwood play. Always seem to have likeable players (e.g., Pendles, Swan, Treloar, Sidebottom, Grundy etc). Couldn't have been happier when Cox gave Rance a bath in 2018. * can go and get ***** though.

Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Filth and * have been and still are our biggest rivals. Hating them is part of the fun so you would not want them to disappear. It will make footy a little less enjoyable if the big rivalries did not exist.

Having said that I do despise * most but this is mainly because they are drug cheats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vizsla

Rookie
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
My father hated Richmond because of early 70s games

My mum hated Pies simply because they were unsophisticated maggots.

Me, ****. Wallis, Andrews, Merrett Sheedy, Stalin (did he play?)..................... Anyone remember Wow eye gouging Merrett after he dropped Curly at VFL Park?

Bluebag13

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Just want to say the visceral hate i see for the bombers by everyone here really makes me love you guys so much more. Peace and love to my fellow blue baggers.......eternal farts and hiccups to our rivals

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
*Bump

The Carringbush :D

That is all!

show_image.php

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Essendon let by Ron Evans were the major players in our Salary Cap Sorts punishment which came close to killing off our club (financially) and from which we have just started to recover from (on field)
The fact they did the same in at least one premiership years of theirs (2000) only makes the hate grow.

Least Eddie as Collingwood President came out and said our SC punishment was way too severe.

And don't get me started on the Doping Scandal.

Collingwood should always be regarded as our greatest and historical rival, but it's Essendon whom we should hate the most.

images

I feel like we got a bit of football karma back in 2013 when we took their spot in the finals and knocked out Richmond.

Flogging them in the 2011 finala as well was as good as it gets.

To sum up, I respect Collingwood and all they stand for, whereas **** Essingtoin and their corrupt, cheating hypocritical football club.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Essendon let by Ron Evans were the major players in our Salary Cap Sorts punishment which came close to killing off our club (financially) and from which we have just started to recover from (on field)
The fact they did the same in at least one premiership years of theirs (2000) only makes the hate grow.

Least Eddie as Collingwood President came out and said our SC punishment was way too severe.

And don't get me started on the Doping Scandal.

Collingwood should always be regarded as our greatest and historical rival, but it's Essendon whom we should hate the most.

images

I feel like we got a bit of football karma back in 2013 when we took their spot in the finals and knocked out Richmond.

Flogging them in the 2011 finala as well was as good as it gets.

To sum up, I respect Collingwood and all they stand for, whereas **** Essingtoin and their corrupt, cheating hypocritical football club.

The mere mention of 'that name' :rage: around these parts gets an instant ...

Back