White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Once the final Pick of Round 15 is made, teams will be permitted to trade drafted players and '24 draft picks, using this thread to post and confirm the transaction.

Please ensure you read and understand the rules for determining draft order.

Free Agent players will not be available to pick up until the league is started on Yahoo, and waiver priority is established.
How many gun charges can Ja Morant rack up in that time?

Wide open to trade talks. I’d prefer to add youth, but solid vets are also interesting. I could use a productive big who can block shots and another point guard.

I’d even consider moving Wemby if somebody wants to knock me over.

We made it guys, well done. 240 picks in 27 days is pretty good considering different time zones and off season lethargy.

A couple of months now before things ramp up.

All rosters should be complete in post 2 of this thread but let me know if there's anything I've missed.

Haha I have much work to catch up on after reading so many hrs of 1st and 2nd yr scouting reports for the past month. 🤣 Tiring work. 🥱
Once you're done with that, we'll be waiting! haha

Off season restlessness.

I drafted more Rookies than I planned to and I'm looking to move Brice Sensabaugh, who I really like, for a mid 20's yo rebounding forward. Would be willing to throw in a '24 2nd rd draft pick.

Off season restlessness.

I drafted more Rookies than I planned to and I'm looking to move Brice Sensabaugh, who I really like, for a mid 20's yo rebounding forward. Would be willing to throw in a '24 2nd rd draft pick.
Full House GIF

Open to trading SGA if someone wants to improve their squad. I'm really short on PGs and scoring and while SGA is prob the best scoring PG in the league I may be interested in trading SGA & a fwd for 2 guards or something along those lines. Also open to trading Jabari Smith or another fwd for a guard.

Open to trading SGA if someone wants to improve their squad. I'm really short on PGs and scoring and while SGA is prob the best scoring PG in the league I may be interested in trading SGA & a fwd for 2 guards or something along those lines. Also open to trading Jabari Smith or another fwd for a guard.
I'll give you Jalen Suggs

Well, colour me surprised, Yahoo is open.
I've set up the league and you can join by accessing the following link...

Once everyone is in I can import the draft results.
Please decide on a team name, get invested!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You had 3! One way to increase your odds mate 😄
Have removed all but Password is Taco 👍🏻
I think it's done the same for me. Unless theres three Damo's after three Tyler's 😂

I'm still indecisive on a team name, but will announce something soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back