Who got drunk today??

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlos said:
I'm sure just about every family has that uncle. You know the one - BLIND drunk at every family gathering and makes a complete arse of himself and anyone associated with him?

Some of us have that uncle, others are that uncle. No prizes for guessing... (but for some reason the kids adore him :D).

I unwrapped FIFA 2005 and was so rapped i started charging and lighting up in the morning.I drowned numerous beers and knocked off a bottle of Jim Beam.Was absolutely smashed and couldn't roll a J by the end of the night.Ripped off my dial.

Carlos said:
No, i didnt. Had a few, but had to drive.

But as part of our Christmas Lunch, we had the pleasure of my Uncke Barry's company.

I'm sure just about every family has that uncle. You know the one - BLIND drunk at every family gathering and makes a complete arse of himself and anyone associated with him?

Having had 1 hour's sleep and scattered as a bastard after a rather big night last night, it really just wasn't a very merry vibe today.

I might give Christmas a miss next year...
Is he a butcher

Yes, guilty as charged was pizzled yesterday, all day and all night, so rather than wanting to kill my relatives i giggled at them... Saved spending the night in the cells at the Adelaide Remand Centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dr nick said:
i was smashed. I stopped drinking at 9pm as i had to work at 5am today - and was still praying i wouldnt pass a breathalyser

U inspire me with confidence with our health system ;)

starting drinking at 8 in the morning, went to work and continuously had swigs from my flask of whisky, finished work and drank until 2am. I missed my family and drinking seemed the right thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back