Who is an exciting player from your club that may surprise outside fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Seriously, Corey Durdin from Carlton

Paul Curtis and Blake Drury.

Curtis had a good first season as a small forward. He's bulked up and has been a standout at training, rolling through the midfield and doing well in recent match sims.

Drury was a rookie draft selection and has been training really well and playing well in match sims. May have been overlooked in the National Draft because of his size but is a proper footballer.

You all know him from last year but I think Nic Martin could become our best player. Natural footballer who works super hard, seems to kick goals so easily.

Loved watching him play last season…such a unique player.. 6”4 and can play most positions and play them at a high level- midfield, wing, half forward and forward pocket…

his gut running last season was awesome to watch. I know dodoro often cops flack, but Martin is one of the best finds in recent seasons by any club. Still only 21 as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You all know him from last year but I think Nic Martin could become our best player. Natural footballer who works super hard, seems to kick goals so easily.
Yeah. Nah. If your projecting him to be your best player , things are up sh!t creek for your mob. Draper , Redman Merrett have him covered by the length of the Flemington straight

Yeah. Nah. If your projecting him to be your best player , things are up sh!t creek for your mob. Draper , Redman Merrett have him covered by the length of the Flemington straight
I think he is expecting Martin to improve a fair bit.

Paul Curtis - I would imagine that most would see him as a promising small forward. But he's playing through the middle more and is a solidly built, powerful, 6'1. He's going to be a handful.

Josh Goater - He has almost the perfect athletic profile. 6'3, lightning fast, huge leap, long arms. And he seems to have decent skills.

Charlie Comben - I think most would be aware of him but most have probably also given up. If he stays healthy then he will have a big impact in the forward line.

Luke Jackson…

Oh wait, he had to leave for a cuddle with Mummy and his mates.
So did Jake Lever, Ed Langdon, Adam Tomlinson, Josh Schache ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back