If you could draft one opposition player into your team, who would it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

nah.

on topic, i wouldn't take Taylor because we have Weitering but geez he's good.

For need it's got to be Zac Bailey. We have a great contested midfield, great defensive running wings, a great and miserly defence and two KPF who've won 3 Colemans but what we don't/haven't had is a reliable goal threat from HFF and provide an alterative way to score
Yeah if I was picking the best fit for us it’s gotta be a Zac Bailey or Errol Gulden type. Maybe even Izak Rankine, Shai Bolton or Josh Rachele.

But absolutely agree that Taylor is a superstar, if Weitering was older or not as good I’d have him in my first few picks.

I thought I was being quite clever going for what I thought was a slightly left of field selection of Sam Taylor for the Swans, but it turns out I am very much in line with everyone else :p

I thought I was being quite clever going for what I thought was a slightly left of field selection of Sam Taylor for the Swans, but it turns out I am very much in line with everyone else :p
except some carlton supporters who think it is a thread as to who is better. weitering or taylor. With the gov being at the end of his career i think Taylor will be looked at by the eagles but we also have a lot of needs to fill

Toby Greene would absolutely transform our line up

We gave Charlie Curnow a lot of love when he was battling knee issues, but nothing eventuated.
Would set us up well if we had him next to Lewis with Bruest, Watson, Moore and Ginnivan at their feet.

Well Bruest would be a little further behind trying to catch up on his mobility scooter.
Odd comment, considering Breust kicked 47 goals in 2023, and doesn’t rely on speed or strength to kick them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is good or bad depending on your premiership window. For the Lions, that isn't an issue because we are in our window now. But if I am an Eagles fan then I am definitely reevaluating my choice.
Lions window is about to hit the ledge. Place a dowel on the sill

He is also 33 years old and is comfortably the oldest player at Hawthorn.
That’s cool, but he’s the type of player that could play for another 2-3 years.

so many holes

Tom Green probably.
would love toby and curnow as well.

Jeremy Cameron or Charlie Curnow (although questionable on how he would go in finals or under pressure)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back