If you could draft one opposition player into your team, who would it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive fan. Best all round KPF in the competition IMO
His mobility would be great at the Pies.

But ... ya can't have him. He's really come on this year, one of the on field leaders and pretty vital for our side.

I wouldn't mind drafting Curnow or Naughton to partner him. Comben would have been good but I think he'll end up a ruck (can see the logic behind playing him at CHB tho.)

Simply in terms of age, I'm surprised so many choose these guys ... I'd be looking at Tom Green or Butter ahead of Bont
Depends on where your club is at I guess and you’re taking a decent punt that those younger guys will end up anywhere near as good

Also, Bont & Toby aren’t crawling towards the finishing line. Both still have plenty of good footy in them.

Depends on where your club is at I guess and you’re taking a decent punt that those younger guys will end up anywhere near as good

Also, Bont & Toby aren’t crawling towards the finishing line. Both still have plenty of good footy in them.

Yes they both do, but not nearly as much of it as a player who is 24 or younger.

Sam Taylor easily. Means we wouldn't need to see Frost ball every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big fan of Sam Taylor like a lot of people on this thread.

One who has not been mentioned that surprises me a little is Luke Jackson. I would be giving very serious consideration to taking him at pick 1 if every AFL player was spilled into a draft and I had pick 1.

Clayton Oliver.

We need a big bull inside midfielder and some off field controversy, two areas we have been lacking in the last few years.

To win now, Larkey, Freo need goals.

If it is to have a great career from now on, Nick Daicos. People hate the pumping up he gets, but is already a gun and has attributes which only get better with age - great decision making, great skills and very clean with the ball.

I expect him to be in the discussion of the Pies best ever player 10 years from now.

Larkey has a reliable look. Reminds me of J Roughhead, very sound footy brain and the skills are there. He's like if someone tightened the screws on one of the McKay twins so the brain works.

Someone like Cadman could go past him even this year...could... but if you're looking to address a weakness this bloke looks a sure bet.

Bont another sure bet, you get what you get and it's bloody marvelous.

Darcy Moore and Sicily in the one team would be quite something

If for 2024 only would take Toby Greene

Luke Jackson.

Jacob Weitering says hold my beer.

I like Taylor but he is overrated and injury prone.
nah.

on topic, i wouldn't take Taylor because we have Weitering but geez he's good.

For need it's got to be Zac Bailey. We have a great contested midfield, great defensive running wings, a great and miserly defence and two KPF who've won 3 Colemans but what we don't/haven't had is a reliable goal threat from HFF and provide an alterative way to score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back