Roast Who pooped the bed more in Round 23, 2023?

Who pooped the bed more this week?

• Essendon

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • The Goal Umpire in the Adelaide vs Sydney game

Votes: 62 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have the Dogs first losing to the last placed team at home, Essendon second for losing by over 100 points and Geelong rounding it out for third.

Geelong's performance didn't look all that bad on the scoreboard but we really should have beaten them by over 10 goals with all the chances we had.

I was expecting a much tougher game from the reigning premiers but only Stewart and Hawkins turned up, Dangerfield and Cameron were pathetic.
Not sure how 6th vs 11th can be in this thread.

GWS were favourites against Essendon, it was the margin that was nuts. Terrible loss but insignificant in the scheme of things.

I think though Dogs loss was worse. Everybody pencilled that win in. They needed it. Playing at home against one if the worse teams of the 21st century.

btw that goal ump is finished too.

I would have the Dogs first losing to the last placed team at home, Essendon second for losing by over 100 points and Geelong rounding it out for third.

Geelong's performance didn't look all that bad on the scoreboard but we really should have beaten them by over 10 goals with all the chances we had.

I was expecting a much tougher game from the reigning premiers but only Stewart and Hawkins turned up, Dangerfield and Cameron were pathetic.
Atkins, Zac Guthrie, despite his comedic last 2 errors leading to your last goal.
I thought Saints 5-6 goals early last week when I saw our likely outs and your good form.
Not sure even if we had our team intact, which has not happened ONCE this year, that we would win that.
It's your time to shine, ours to rebuild.
Speaking as a satiated Cats supporter.
You and your mates deserve what we have experienced since 07, at least once

Geelong were unforgivably woeful
Losing to St Kilda is a disgrace

It's a tough one, but we may have just witnessed the worst umpiring decision in the history of the game. Essendon probably played the worst game of the year and that includes the Eagles and Roos. The Bulldogs have bigger problems than we may all know. Geelong is just finished as a powerhouse now. So, i give it to the Goal Umpire who has tarnished the game immeasurably.

Thing is though, Geelong have capitalised on all the investment they placed into the list 6-7 years ago.
Multiple top four finishes, a couple of grand finals and another premiership.

When you take the extensive injury setbacks, along with the fact we rarely got beaten by much at all in any of the defeats, it's not a poor showing at all.

I would have been deflated had the team given up hope a month ago. But they kept battling.

St Kilda have been in the wilderness for a long time. Every now and again they pop their heads out and say hello but for the most part, they're the type of football club who will do well one year and completely disappear the next.

Geelong were unforgivably woeful
Losing to St Kilda is a disgrace
Disagree. But I think you're taking the p...
Saints top 8 all year, underrated by ignorant supporters not really watching how they play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goal umpire and his colleagues (not one other field umpire or boundary umpire weren't a little concerned) whom of which none even considered applying the "just in case let's just check for the sake it"....

Essendon have done the same thing in recent years... start the first half of the season with a bang and limp through the rest.

Bulldogs was horrid but the it wasn't pooping the bed.. it was complete lack of respect for an opponent who have players who can also football and found a way to do it for 4 quarters for the 3rd time this season.

Back