Resource Who really has a source?

Remove this Banner Ad

To bump a thread, this is a gem from another well known board which I can't directly link to as various mods get real anxious about. Pity it deserves recognition..

And you thought we were bad with our informers..
Maybe I'm too tired to understand it at the moment, but any chance you could give me some context to better understand the post?

Maybe I'm too tired to understand it at the moment, but any chance you could give me some context to better understand the post?
In short :. One poster has inside info and the other gives, in my opinion POTY candidate style, a premonition of what happens if the trade doesn't occur.

In short :. One poster has inside info and the other gives, in my opinion POTY candidate style, a premonition of what happens if the trade doesn't occur.
Thanks, FYI to link directly to something without quoting it you can use:
Forums - search forums & use unusual key words (I used ‘zucchini doozy’) and click on correct search item:
eg below links directly to the post without alerting posters to their being quoted. (apologies mods Gone Critical Magpie Girl NT.Thunder Vicky Park if this is against the rules - to my limited knowledge it's not)

fyi2 - context I was after was that someone seems to be talking about Tigers getting Bennell.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ncy-discussion.1112314/page-118#post-41118076

Last edited:
Thanks, FYI to link directly to something without quoting it you can use:
Forums - search forums & use unusual key words (I used ‘zucchini doozy’) and click on correct search item:
eg below links directly to the post without alerting posters to their being quoted. (apologies mods Gone Critical Magpie Girl NT.Thunder Vicky Park if this is against the rules - to my limited knowledge it's not)

fyi2 - context I was after was that someone seems to be talking about Tigers getting Bennell.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ncy-discussion.1112314/page-118#post-41118076
Thx. There were so many warning signs from trigger happy mods on either side that I deliberately stayed away from any link whatsoever just to be on the safe side. Even removed the offending( pun intended ) board name in the quoted text.
Tiggies are putting up trade rumours almost daily so they have a bit of different and (I must say pleasant) laid back attitude to rumours and their sources.
The Bennell link is very persistent there but that is something for the Bennell thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back