Who Said WestCoast Haven't Blooded Youngsters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr_Catt

Debutant
Jun 30, 2007
Bell Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Mighty Catters
Watched adelaide vs west coast today and could not help notice the young guys in the west coast team, and by young i mean under 23 years. Beu Waters, Chad Jones, Brett Jones, Matt Priddis, Matt Rosa- these guys are serious players yet are in a premiership team.

The future looks very bright for the weagles.

Watched adelaide vs west coast today and could not help notice the young guys in the west coast team, and by young i mean under 23 years. Beu Waters, Chad Jones, Brett Jones, Matt Priddis, Matt Rosa- these guys are serious players yet are in a premiership team.

Hurn and Priddis also.

(about 3 pages this time around I reckon, fellas...)

the success of WCE's kids shows me one thing. It is better to have players developed in a winning team than to tank in order to get high draft picks

We have one of the youngest lists (fourth youngest?)

The nucleus of our side is all 26 or younger.

They have plenty of great young kids...Hurn, Rosa, McKinley, Morton etc can all play!

I really like Waters (cant really call him a kid...but boy he can go!)

The future looks very bright for the weagles.

Not to mention Hurn and Priddis :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats the thing that makes us look so promising. Not the fact that we have some amazing player (although clearly we do :D), but the younger players are still coming along nicely and they are very very good for lower draft picked player.

Even if we ignore the younger players, I think the majority of our key leaders are just hitting the peaks of their careers now (other than chick and maybe cousins).

Woosha really has done a great job putting together a team that should be dominant for the next 5 years at least.

Thats just my opinion though and obviously injuries and trades will have their respected effect on the club.

They have plenty of great young kids...Hurn, Rosa, McKinley, Morton etc can all play!

I really like Waters (cant really call him a kid...but boy he can go!)

Waters is still 21.. he's still very young

Remove this Banner Ad

Back