Who will be at the 'G' next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Only the real suporters will be.

Because the only way you can be a real supporters is of you fork out $1000's of dollars week after week on finals tickets. Anyone who didn't, clearly isn't a true supporter and just jumps on that bandwagon.

Me - no, I won't be as I'll be crossing every finger, every toe and eye lash hoping we can get a win and then I can afford to go over to the GF.

Only the real suporters will be.

Because the only way you can be a real supporters is of you fork out $1000's of dollars week after week on finals tickets. Anyone who didn't, clearly isn't a true supporter and just jumps on that bandwagon.

Me - no, I won't be as I'll be crossing every finger, every toe and eye lash hoping we can get a win and then I can afford to go over to the GF.
Jumping on the bandwagon for the GF? Weak. :p

For the last 4 years we've gone down to Melbourne around prelim final week, go to the Melbourne show, catch both prelims, watch the parade and come home. Last year we stayed for the GF weekend and ended up watching it at the Movies on the BIG screen at Melbourne central with about 300 geelong/collingwood fans. Cost us $10! So this year we thought, we'd do that again. BUT we didn't book for the prelim weekend. :confused: Can't believe it.

So what's the deal with using your membership tickets at an outlet? Do you need to show them the actual tickets or will barcode numbers suffice?
Barcode numbers are fine online, not sure at an outlet.

And yep, I'll be there! Flying up first flight Saturday morning, will then cruise around Melbourne for the day and head to the G as soon as the gates open.:) Going with a group of 8 as well, so can't bloody wait!

I know a win aint likely, but I'll still pay 500 bucks for flights if it means I can see the boys on the big stage.:thumbsu: GF is a bonus from here, our season is well and truly a pass.

I'd be interested to hear what others are paying for flights though as the week progresses...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there - any final is a must - and the best games are when we are underdogs.

Anyone know if those buses are being run again this year?

Crows 'Supporter Group' buses are running. A pity that Greyhounds Saturday night service leaves at 8:15pm as it's cheaper to book return Greyhound coaches (about $125) than getting the Supporter Group buses ($150)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back