Who will be at the 'G' next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys what's the go with General Admission, do they go on sale on Monday or Tuesday, and are these still classed as platinum, gold, silver, bronze? Can we expect there to be any decent seats left if we go online as soon as they come out?

We get grief about our crowds; but they have no idea how insanely good of a deal they get!

I've got a few Vic mates who are AFL members; but Hawks fans. Can they get guest passes?

SACA don't get reciprocal rights, do we?

I think they can get guest passes at the $22 cost if its a FULL AFL Membership. Silver AFL Membership guest passes are still $140.

Guys what's the go with General Admission, do they go on sale on Monday or Tuesday, and are these still classed as platinum, gold, silver, bronze? Can we expect there to be any decent seats left if we go online as soon as they come out?

No General Admission tickets available for finals - all reserved seating.

General public (non-members) can buy tickets from 11::30am on Tuesday, and will be the same pricing categories (Platinum/gold/silver/bronze)

General public (non-members) can buy tickets from 11::30am on Tuesday, and will be the same pricing categories (Platinum/gold/silver/bronze)

Yep, meant reserved without membership. Just found out I'm sorted now anyway, but thanks for that.

i think ga seats and standing may get sold later i think that happened in week one with us wanted one standing but they were not on sale on the monday but were later in the week and sold out fast

Thanks brucetiki and Hawks Heroes. Another one for you - with buying tickets and guest passes using barcodes, is the barcode number on members tickets automatically recognised as crows membership and therefore put crows members with other crows members or is it just random? In other words, are bays allocated for each clubs' supporters or not?

Thanks brucetiki and Hawks Heroes. Another one for you - with buying tickets and guest passes using barcodes, is the barcode number on members tickets automatically recognised as crows membership and therefore put crows members with other crows members or is it just random? In other words, are bays allocated for each clubs' supporters or not?

In previous years they have been, so can't see it being any different this year

Hoping to go. Got a bit of a dilemma with my future brother in laws bucks activities starting friday night and then continuing through saturday night.

Waiting on brother, who is much closer to him, to make the call on whether its bad form to bail on the festivities sat morning to drive over. I'm not so bothered as sisters hens is the same night and if I don't go to Melb I'll be looking after our kids anyway. (got father organised to have the kids if we go to melb...)

.It will put you in a bay with crow supporters at the pies pre lim last year we did have pies next to us only cause their hawk friend using their bar code got them the seats, so you using your membership should be in a crows bay

So has anyone confirmed which bay the Crows cheer squad will be in? Ive read through this thread and saw both ends of the ground mentioned... I dont want to end up sitting smack in the middle of the hawks guys :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silver tickets in M4, hoping this end will be full of Crows supporters.

My tickets say level 1, anyone know if this is ground level?

Silver tickets in M4, hoping this end will be full of Crows supporters.

My tickets say level 1, anyone know if this is ground level?
M is ground
N is 2nd tier
P is 3rd tier of the Southern Stand
Q is Grandstand.

Hoping to go. Got a bit of a dilemma with my future brother in laws bucks activities starting friday night and then continuing through saturday night.

Waiting on brother, who is much closer to him, to make the call on whether its bad form to bail on the festivities sat morning to drive over. I'm not so bothered as sisters hens is the same night and if I don't go to Melb I'll be looking after our kids anyway. (got father organised to have the kids if we go to melb...)

People get married every day, the Crows only make a prelim at the MCG once every 5 or 6 years.

Probability suggest, they will get divorced anyway.

Crows at the MCG it is. You can thank me latter.

I'll be there. Still gotta hear back from my bro (hawks member) cause we got tickets with his barcode but i'm pretty sure its gonna be P level, hopefully on P15-10 in that order.

Driving up saturday morning, back home sunday morning. Feel for me if we lose, thats gonna be one tough drive, especially considering I've already started the banter this week! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back