• Cadaver

• Jacknah / Fumbler

• The Jesus

• Caretaker

• I want to run

• jt_the_flog

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that rfctiger74 has changed his vote again and now wishes to run for himself.

I wonder if the not so present fumbler / JackNah_8 ticket have now spread their web and decided they are not strong enough to run against me?
Rfctiger is secretly voting for the jack/ fumbler ticket.

Fumbler has also requested that I don't release further information about the application.

Rfctiger is secretly voting for the jack/ fumbler ticket.

Fumbler has also requested that I don't release further information about the application.

yeah, that aint happening

learn to read Alex Jones

The Furies encouraged by JT_the_Man refusal to red card innocent artists like Tigerturbulance in their expression of artistic freedom, throw their full support behind The Man

in the spirit of stats week, read this and weep

Howards Battlers, the turn back the boats flogs, the Kevin07 idiots - all were bogans. the true power in the australian electoral system is with the bogan vote, and no team has as many bogan idiots who will vote with their tinnies as the Furies do. The Furies are the kingmakers!!!
Alex Jones eh?

That's the third vote change since I've posted this thread. JT is a solid choice. Unlikely to be corrupted by fumbler 's wondering hands

You left out 1 important stat in your incoherent ramblings though.....

There's like 6 active Furies posters and only 3 of them would remember to vote
Good story though.

Yeah because BRAB made you his little bitch.

I slapped him down the first time he tried that crap with me and he's never bothered me again.

I was a controversy when I walked into this league.

Alex Jones eh?

That's the third vote change since I've posted this thread. JT is a solid choice. Unlikely to be corrupted by fumbler 's wondering hands

Good story though.
Doesn’t even tag me. Scared. Afraid. Still doesn’t have me as a poll choice.

Is this guy really the one who you want in charge?

#jt4admin

Alex Jones eh?

Good story though.

pffff, you really are a toff with no idea about real people

furies love election day because you get a burnt snag for voting. thats enough to motivate us more than an all you can eat free buffet at Kittens

Reads like no *er has any policies to me anyway. What you need to do is ask for a Royal Commision into anything you can’t work out and they’ll create the policy for you.
Then you should win.
You’re welcome campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Lynn 15 and I are applying as joint admins...
as a swinging vote you have peaked my interest, where do you stand on artistic freedom and the celebration of the human form, in particular boobies

as a swinging vote you have peaked my interest, where do you stand on artistic freedom and the celebration of the human form, in particular boobies
I am now a poll option.

I am now also excited to announce that I will be introducing “T**ty Tuesdays” to match threads, where all are encouraged to post tasteful boobie pics.

Back