Why do we have the most threads and posts of any team?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not caused by 6,000 post threads about who will be the 6th round rookie selection. Most boards have them.

Do other clubs have other boards? Is it GR's video content? Do we all have 12 alts to shitcan our whipping boy?

The lift the board received the 07 fight has meant that there has always been a gap from that point onwards our base was higher than others.

It is compounded by no other real viable forum.

If there was a real viable other place we'd have less posts and less posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s always been the biggest board on here - we didn’t have other established team chat sites, and we got a few big boosts, early with the Carey Unpleasantness and as noted above in the relocation fight of 2007, then I think it’s been self-
perpetuating. Like how some clubs got big fanbases based on some early advantages.

It’s always been the biggest board on here - we didn’t have other established team chat sites, and we got a few big boosts, early with the Carey Unpleasantness and as noted above in the relocation fight of 2007, then I think it’s been self-
perpetuating. Like how some clubs got big fanbases based on some early advantages.

Yes it’s when I joined as I felt helpless and detached while the club was in the biggest fight in their history
I just stuck around for the laughs and the good times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back