Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we keep all single men who are genuine refugees in camps. Yeah? Because no country would want to have them, because that would be bad, yeah?

How long do you think it would take ISIS to recruit them?

Is this what you want instead?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-...verhauled-due-to-radicalisation-fears/7918782
They should stay in the country they are fleeing from. For the single men who come over, I'm open to practical ways for securing our border. Personally, I think if we need a boat coming near our shores I find no reason to not just send them back. We should be in control of who comes in our country and when they come in, and they should only be women, children and men who are with those women and children. Even then, we should still thoroughly vet these people and only bring in a very limited amount of them.

I don't care what ISIS does. Under a proper immigration policy, ISIS would hardly be a threat to us because there would be much fewer (if any) homegrown terrorists.

As for the camps, I don't think we should be housing these people off shore. It's a waste of taxpayer money.

They should stay in the country they are fleeing from. For the single men who come over, I'm open to practical ways for securing our border. Personally, I think if we need a boat coming near our shores I find no reason to not just send them back. We should be in control of who comes in our country and when they come in, and they should only be women, children and men who are with those women and children. Even then, we should still thoroughly vet these people and only bring in a very limited amount of them.

I don't care what ISIS does. Under a proper immigration policy, ISIS would hardly be a threat to us because there would be much fewer (if any) homegrown terrorists.

As for the camps, I don't think we should be housing these people off shore. It's a waste of taxpayer money.

You failed to address the questions. At all.

Genuine refugees, we are obligated to take them. We signed the treaty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we keep all single men who are genuine refugees in camps. Yeah? Because no country would want to have them, because that would be bad, yeah?

How long do you think it would take ISIS to recruit them?

Is this what you want instead?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-...verhauled-due-to-radicalisation-fears/7918782
So if some men don't get let in to a country they will join ISIS?

Quick bring them in...:rolleyes:

If they are already sympathetic to ISIS then they can stay away.

Aren't the U.S & Britain 'sympathetic' to ISIS?....After all, they've both been arming, training & sponsoring them.:)

Aren't the U.S & Britain 'sympathetic' to ISIS?....After all, they've both been arming, training & sponsoring them.:)
Govt's are not people, Australia is bombing the ME but you will see most Aussie dont agree with this policy.

So if i face discrimination, if they dont allow me in, if they dont give me equal opportunities for work, then i will join ISIS is a ******* excuse. Millions and millions of non muslims are discriminated everyday, its no excuse to join terrorist groups.

You do understand how people become refugees right?
If you understand that basic concept then you would also understand that sex or relationship status is not part of the criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back