Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, yeah nice mikey. Hick hick...

Thanks champ. It's actually quite easy given how moronic and illogical most of the lefts arguments are.

Do you reckon in Pakistan they have transgender men (or is it women) with criminal records reading to their 6 year olds....

Next!

Even the Extreme Left understands how contradictory their position is on Islamophobia vs Feminism that instinctively their try to avoid confronting the contradiction by changing the topic to whites/white males/Catholics etc.

Its just sad.
Islam and liberalism cannot co-exist without there being major conflict. Leftists aren't just hypocrites when it comes to feminism, but homosexuals as well. There were plans to hold a gay pride march in a no go zone in Stockholm recently, an area that has a large Muslim population. Far left groups in Sweden opposed it and called it racist. Basically, the leftist mindset is Christians are fair game but Muslims are untouchable.

Islam and liberalism cannot co-exist without there being major conflict. Leftists aren't just hypocrites when it comes to feminism, but homosexuals as well. There were plans to hold a gay pride march in a no go zone in Stockholm recently, an area that has a large Muslim population. Far left groups in Sweden opposed it and called it racist. Basically, the leftist mindset is Christians are fair game but Muslims are untouchable.
Some leftists. Others think both muslims and christians are morons.

Its completely illogical that the left support islam whilst christians dont. Evangelical christians and islam are basically the same thing.
Yeah, evangelical Christians are known for jihad, beheading those from different cultures, throwing gay people from buildings, forcing women to cover themselves and completely repudiating any not of their religion or race.

Btw, I am not talking about secular Muslims, who are as repulsed by that s**t as the rest of us, but extremist Muslims, which I assume is the analogue of "evangelical" Christians.

Yeah, evangelical Christians are known for jihad, beheading those from different cultures, throwing gay people from buildings, forcing women to cover themselves and completely repudiating any not of their religion or race.

Btw, I am not talking about secular Muslims, who are as repulsed by that s**t as the rest of us, but extremist Muslims, which I assume is the analogue of "evangelical" Christians.
Um what planet have you been living on recently. White christians have been murdering jews and muslims. Evangelical christians want to force women to cover up, want to deny them rights to abortions, want to retrain gay people to be straight. The only reason evangelical christians arent more extreme is that they dont have as much political power as muslims do in their corresponding countries because in christian countries there are now a large share of athiests. If there was a country that was completely evangelical christian it would quickly become as extreme as muslim countries with sharia law.

Um what planet have you been living on recently. White christians have been murdering jews and muslims. Evangelical christians want to force women to cover up, want to deny them rights to abortions, want to retrain gay people to be straight. The only reason evangelical christians arent more extreme is that they dont have as much political power as muslims do in their corresponding countries because in christian countries there are now a large share of athiests. If there was a country that was completely evangelical christian it would quickly become as extreme as muslim countries with sharia law.
Is this the exercise in diminishing the other by saying that the religious people's views on gay marriage here is the same as pushing gay people off building there but for the power to do it not being enough here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the exercise in diminishing the other by saying that the religious people's views on gay marriage here is the same as pushing gay people off building there but for the power to do it not being enough here?
Muslims in developed economies given a western education have exactly the same views on gay marriage and throwing gays off buildings as evangelical christians in developed economies.

Muslims in developed economies given a western education have exactly the same views on gay marriage and throwing gays off buildings as evangelical christians in developed economies.

I agree with your position on not allowing extremist religious groups or ideology to assume power over a nation, or regions of nations.

To allow fundamentalist positions to wield the power of the state is very bad. Especially when it's right on our border.

Didn't take long for the anti white racism to emerge.

Now please, provide some links to this systemic murder of Jews and Muslims by white evangelical Christianity. And comparing abortion to being caned for extra marital sex, or comparing criticism for wearing miniskirts to religious police trawling the streets looking for/judicial punishment for women who don't cover their hair is just plain deluded.

I do see your point about power and agree that things would be much less liberal if extreme Christians had a form of state power, but I would also argue that the U.S is very liberal compared to most, if not all, Muslim-states and the evangelical right there boast a not inconsiderable amount of political weight.

Didn't take long for the anti white racism to emerge.

Now please, provide some links to this systemic murder of Jews and Muslims by white evangelical Christianity. And comparing abortion to being caned for extra marital sex, or comparing criticism for wearing miniskirts to religious police trawling the streets looking for/judicial punishment for women who don't cover their hair is just plain deluded.

I do see your point about power and agree that things would be much less liberal if extreme Christians had a form of state power, but I would also argue that the U.S is very liberal compared to most, if not all, Muslim-states and the evangelical right there boast a not inconsiderable amount of political weight.
Why are you confusing anti religious sentiment with white bashing? Most atheists are white. Not that skin colour has any causal influence on religious choice. Skin colour is just correlated with culture which is what drivers differences in the shares of religious people. My post is solely religion bashing.

Why are you confusing anti religious sentiment with white bashing? Most atheists are white. Not that skin colour has any causal influence on religious choice. Skin colour is just correlated with culture which is what drivers differences in the shares of religious people. My post is solely religion bashing.
The strongest correlation to the religion of someone will probably be where they were born, hence their colour, over anything else until the end of time.

They are.

The figures of each are vastly different though. One of them was a very violent person, one of them had a very violent dad.
Still it makes them largely the same if they have similar views. The only difference is how hard they are willing to push those views and I would argue that's largely due to how much political clout they have within their respective countries.

That's basically what i said.
I wasn't disagreeing.

Still it makes them largely the same if they have similar views. The only difference is how hard they are willing to push those views and I would argue that's largely due to how much political clout they have within their respective countries.

I think it's important to consider what the extremist views of a religion will take, that is I think they are more likely to take what they believe to be a more true reading, or a more literal interpretation of what the text says. In this case we have someone dying to bring the people closer to his version of god, on the other a warlord laying down the roadmap to build the empire in honour of his version of god.

What I'm essentially suggesting is that the hard core christians might be more likely to harass you to bring you closer to their god, the hardcore muslims are more likely to have your head off for not following their method of honouring their god. But I do think we have the old testament getting quite violent, so there might be some sort of stoning going on with both. I don't think christianity lays out the framework for a state in the name of Christ, but it's certainly been used to do that.

Which isn't ideal.

Its completely illogical that the left support islam whilst christians dont. Evangelical christians and islam are basically the same thing.

Thats exactly why they hate each other.
Don't forget the Catholics and Prostestants used to go at each other too. And the Sunni's and Shiates.

Uh, because you specific brought up race perhaps? You could have just said Christians, but you didn't.

Now, those links?

Nah, you sound like a self loathing white leftist. Any mention of brown Muslims blowing up trains, concert lines etc and you'd lose your s**t. Cut the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back