Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the number of victims of the terrorist act called the Iraq War?
Don't you understand the difference between collateral damage during a war and the deliberate murder of innocent civilians? If you don't there is no hope for you. The way you people from the extreme left condone the murder of innocent civilians just astounds me.

Collateral Damage my ******* arse.

Innocent civilians that have lost their lives because of complete and utter bullshit deserve better than to be called collateral damage.

Keep going. Considering you have gone back 20 years you are still outnumbered 500:1.

You're ignoring the facts. You need to remember that none of those murders were committed in the name of a cause (ie Islam or any other religion or cause). They were all one-off incidents committed by people who were either just bad or mentally ill. Do you not understand the difference? None of those incidents pose a thread to the future safety and integrity of our society.

It's the same act of inhumanity & murder....Sop trying to isolate & blame religion.

These are all universally despicable, evil acts of hatred, perpetrated by sick psycho's on their fellow man....Stop swallowing the propaganda line.

Even if we grant your twisted 'body-count' premise....Islamic terrorism has got nothing on the U.S.....Time to remove them blinkers methinks.

U.S foreign-policy is to blame for all of this....Wake-up man.

Why do they have to become Aussie to be good? Is that seriously what you're suggesting?
Who said all Aussies are good? Some Aussies leave a lot to be desired. I didn't mention the word good.
To me assimilate means they send their kids to the same schools, volunteer at schools, join committees, join local sports clubs, friendly with their neighbours, learn to speak English and mix and accept all regardless of religious or ethnic background.

Collateral Damage my ******* arse.

Innocent civilians that have lost their lives because of complete and utter bullshit deserve better than to be called collateral damage.

What is the number of civilians killed by American forces during that war?

Who said all Aussies are good? Some Aussies leave a lot to be desired. I didn't mention the word good.
To me assimilate means they send their kids to the same schools, volunteer at schools, join committees, join local sports clubs, friendly with their neighbours, learn to speak English and mix and accept all regardless of religious or ethnic background.

Oh, so my parents have to learn to speak English do they? And you're going to make a judgment on them and equate this to whether they are friendly or not? :$ Your initial observation on these ethnic communities was about their dress, and that this was indicative of whether they had assimilated or not, and not whether they were friendly, or other qualities which you could argue are important.

It's the same act of inhumanity & murder....Sop trying to isolate & blame religion.

These are all universally despicable, evil acts of hatred, perpetrated by sick psycho's on their fellow man....Stop swallowing the propaganda line.

Even if we grant your twisted 'body-count' premise....Islamic terrorism has got nothing on the U.S.....Time to remove them blinkers methinks.

U.S foreign-policy is to blame for all of this....Wake-up man.
So by your twisted analogy, because there are other people doing it then that makes it okay for Islamic extremists to murder? Why do you keep referring to other incidents in comparison?

We have the ability to protect our country by stopping or increasing the the vetting of Muslim immigration. That is within our control. So let's do it. The safety of Australians of all backgrounds is always more important than the rights of those to murder us.

Why do they have to become Aussie to be good? Is that seriously what you're suggesting?
I edited one of my posts but you were too quick to reply.
I asked whether you have a catalogue of anti Islam material you progressively post. How big is your bookmarks page?

I edited one of my posts but you were too quick to reply.
I asked whether you have a catalogue of anti Islam material you progressively post. How big is your bookmarks page?

I like to inform people of what really is going on, and what they are arguing for. Islam is an intolerant belief system, in which there is not much room for a lot of what we value in society.

Oh, so my parents have to learn to speak English do they? And you're going to make a judgment on them and equate this to whether they are friendly or not? :$ Your initial observation on these ethnic communities was about their dress, and that this was indicative of whether they had assimilated or not, and not whether they were friendly, or other qualities which you could argue are important.
Your usuage of words is very interesting.
Have to, judgement? What have your parents got to do with this discussion?
I seriously have no idea what you are on about and Really when it boils down, don't really need to explain anything more to you as I am not you would understand. Just continue with your anti Islam crusade, it suits you.

I like to inform people of what really is going on, and what they are arguing for. Islam is an intolerant belief system, in which there is not much room for a lot of what we value in society.
Some people (read me) don't need to be informed by the likes of you.

Your usuage of words is very interesting.
Have to, judgement? What have your parents got to do with this discussion? .

Because I don't want people like my parents judged by how they speak or dress. I don't want Muslims judged by that metric either. Why is it important to you how people appear in society on such a superficial level?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So by your twisted analogy, because there are other people doing it then that makes it okay for Islamic extremists to murder? Why do you keep referring to other incidents in comparison?

We have the ability to protect our country by stopping or increasing the the vetting of Muslim immigration. That is within our control. So let's do it. The safety of Australians of all backgrounds is always more important than the rights of those to murder us.

Dear Oh.:drunk::drunk:.

No one is excusing murder by any human being for any cause.....Are you competently incapable of principled thinking?....To the point of twisting & skewing contrasting opinions in the worst manner possible?

Do you think or imagine this kind of modus-operandi, makes you seem sane & logical by comparison?

He does have a twisted view of things, and I don't mean that to be derogatory, he just falls into the category that doesn't believe in evolution and who reads conspiracy websites. Best ignored, he's not part of any serious discussion on this topic.

Because I don't want people like my parents judged by how they speak or dress. I don't want Muslims judged by that metric either. Why is it important to you how people appear in society on such a superficial level?
You really need to clear your head, sadly the reference to garb was a follow on to the previous discussion with another poster.
I don't know who your parents are.
think it about time you got off your high horse.

He does have a twisted view of things, and I don't mean that to be derogatory, he just falls into the category that doesn't believe in evolution and who reads conspiracy websites. Best ignored, he's not part of any serious discussion on this topic.

Lol....Brought to you by the obsessive brain of a poster who can't let go or have done with anything.

Time to wave that U.S flag high & mighty, young proselytizer.

You really need to clear your head, sadly the reference to garb was a follow on to the previous discussion with another poster.

Like it matters . . . you did say that hopefully the change in dress sense was 'hopefully' due to assimilation factors. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back