Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
DenieD.png

Not content with giving us too many s**t threads, DenieD is now just posting random thought bubbles. Lazy expansion thread, tick. What the actual is that 14th Team thread?

Media in the Sweet FA is dead. For 2 reasons.

1. I can't be ****ed
2. What has been posted this season is s**t, and it's mostly DenieD

Bring back Headless I say. Or anyone, someone, as long as I don't have to do it.

Seriously, we cannot let this bloke win a beez just through weight of numbers. It will forever tarnish the award. Much more so than when everyone else fell over and I won it.

Another Old Boys media thread about me.
The Mask Love GIF

Thank you Elton Johns Wig for acknowledging my media.

View attachment 1508331

Not content with giving us too many s**t threads, DenieD is now just posting random thought bubbles. Lazy expansion thread, tick. What the actual is that 14th Team thread?

Media in the Sweet FA is dead. For 2 reasons.

1. I can't be *ed
2. What has been posted this season is s**t, and it's mostly DenieD

Bring back Headless I say. Or anyone, someone, as long as I don't have to do it.

Seriously, we cannot let this bloke win a beez just through weight of numbers. It will forever tarnish the award. Much more so than when everyone else fell over and I won it.
have you seen my media masterpiece??.

Meh, DenieD is just Headless without a fan base to support his “efforts” at promoting his own work.

The amount of thought going into the topics is pretty much the same.

If you were a true beez contender, you'd redo the gif with your head on it, even Bonz and I can do that!!

152795.jpg
But then I would have to put in effort, and I wouldn't be classified as the laziest beez winner ever (which is exactly what I'm going for ;)).

If you were a true beez contender, you'd redo the gif with your head on it, even Bonz and I can do that!!

152795.jpg
I definitely need to up my graphics game, and I couldn't care less about beez votes.

But then I would have to put in effort, and I wouldn't be classified as the laziest beez winner ever (which is exactly what I'm going for ;)).
No, you're really not. You're trying way harder than anyone I've known.

Even the serially 2nd serial_thrilla waits until half way before bombarding us with boring stats threads.

Meh, DenieD is just Headless without a fan base to support his “efforts” at promoting his own work.

The amount of thought going into the topics is pretty much the same.
Support me without me putting in any effort. We can do this!!!!!

Now THIS I can get behind!!
I just admire the abilities of folks like Bonz.

I have a very large collection of all sorts of adult animation, need to learn how to GIF-ify this stuff.

I just admire the abilities of folks like Bonz.

I have a very large collection of all sorts of adult animation, need to learn how to GIF-ify this stuff.
yes please Bonz
Can you take the rookies on a gif lesson sometime soon.... pretty please, with sugar on top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonz How many of us gif wanna be's (not beez) do you need for it to be considered worthwhile?
or perhaps we could find some kinda bribery more to your desire ;)

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder for the ~65 people that vote on this season's beez, it's an award for the user who you objectively believe have given the best contribution to the league this season. It's NOT a media only award.

Just a friendly reminder for the ~65 people that vote on this season's beez, it's an award for the user who you objectively believe have given the best contribution to the league this season. It's NOT a media only award.
There's always one.....

Then the award goes hands down to Hate - for all the data /stats work I saw and am using now as a Rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back