Media WIGMEDIA: Meltin With Elton S32 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Green Orange and Pink Ice Cream VideoPhoto Centric Food Product Feature TikTok Video.gif

It's baaaaaaack. Who will take home the Brown Cone this season?

Hellooo everybody, and welcome to a new and improved Meltin With Elton!! It's new, because it wasn't here last season or so, and it's improved, because Dumbarse no longer has anything to do with it. Why I ever agreed to give him this vehicle to embarrass himself, I'll never know. He's even less likely to finish a thread than what I am.

It's ok, we've given him the Admin role to embarrass himself with, and I'd say he's doing just fine.

Anyway, S32 is underway, and who doesn't enjoy someone going full nuclear when they completely lose control? I know I do. This thread was originally inspired by the deeds of one sportsmaniac89, who is no longer with us. Boy oh boy did he get worked up. I used to think that it was SM 's burner account. Anyway, that's another story.

The premise is simple. Unlike other years, there won't be a weekly nomination.

Basically, if you see a melt, quote it and let me know. If you think you can get someone to melt, it the words of the great Ben Stiller as David Starsky.....

There are no doubt some that are predisposed to it more than others. As such, going on my previous seasons interactions and what I've seen so far this year, the following opening odds for this years winner are being offered by WIGBET:

1/2 - BLUEALLTHRU
1/1 - Metalcrusher
2/1 - Any other Bomber
5/1 - TheInjuryFactory
10/1 - Western Stand Warrior
20/1 - DemonJim
100/1 - Any other poster

So do your best, do your worst, just DO IT.

Nominations
Round 2: BAT
Nominated by Rioli8217
Sucker fish and a pathetic pissant poster in the same mould as Mister M .

And then we add Rioli8217 another worthless, gormless pissant flog!

Elton Johns Wig flys the flag until someone answers back and Ned_Flanders biscuit eating, foamer that gave the reigns to a bunch of ******* immature rabbits.

Club Board: DERO
Nominated by EJW

I’ve pulled you up on this before because it shits me. It was like you had decided to vote for me at the start of the game and have been trying to manulipulate the votes onto me. You have mentioned me three times today. Is it because you think I am an easy lynch or because you actually think I have an evil role?
You do it just about every game mate and it shits me.
Bullshit.
Anyway thanks for reminding me why I can’t be arsed playing this anymore. . I’m Molley Weasley. Please modkill me.

Club Board: Loonerty
Nominated by Turbo

You ******* coward Tigerturbulance.

I had JT_the_Man dead to rights and you had to swoop in for the remains like the vulture you are.
I lasted 43 seconds in the Medal Winner, you didn't show up then, did you?

Pathetic. You know you can't beat me.

Last edited:

Hellooo everybody, and welcome to a new and improved Meltin With Elton!! It's new, because it wasn't here last season or so, and it's improved, because Dumbarse no longer has anything to do with it. Why I ever agreed to give him this vehicle to embarrass himself, I'll never know. He's even less likely to finish a thread than what I am.

It's ok, we've given him the Admin role to embarrass himself with, and I'd say he's doing just fine.

Anyway, S32 is underway, and who doesn't enjoy someone going full nuclear when they completely lose control? I know I do. This thread was originally inspired by the deeds of one sportsmaniac89, who is no longer with us. Boy oh boy did he get worked up. I used to think that it was SM 's burner account. Anyway, that's another story.

Basically, if you see a melt, quote it and let me know. If you think you can get someone to melt, it the words of the great Ben Stiller as David Starsky.....

There are no doubt some that are predisposed to it more than others. As such, going on my previous seasons interactions and what I've seen so far this year, the following opening odds for this years winner are being offered by WIGBET:

1/2 - BLUEALLTHRU
1/1 - Metalcrusher
2/1 - Any other Bomber
5/1 - TheInjuryFactory
20/1 - DemonJim
100/1 - Any other poster

Bombers are always top of the pops mate. Its beautiful to watch.

1/2 - BLUEALLTHRU
1/1 - Metalcrusher
2/1 - Any other Bomber
5/1 - TheInjuryFactory
20/1 - DemonJim
100/1 - Any other poster

All my clarkemonies on CrowInFiji thanks Wiggy

not this sh*t again

(never mind me I'm just channelling my inner TJASTA )

Someone has to Yak, until he sets up another username ..... whilst still deciding whether or not to retire for the 23rd time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1/2 - BLUEALLTHRU
1/1 - Metalcrusher
2/1 - Any other Bomber
5/1 - TheInjuryFactory
20/1 - DemonJim
100/1 - Any other poster

Wow, don't even have me listed in the odds, you old softie.

You are a real piece of sh*t you know? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but I would sh*t on your corpse and make tacos out of your flaming remains. Pinche puta.

View attachment 1188562

(As an aside, I would also like to bet on myself)
Elton Johns Wig I have your first entry, and I'd like to know my early payout odds

Wow, don't even have me listed in the odds, you old softie.
You're argumentative, but you're hardly A grade melt material. To give credit where it's due, you're much more likely to cause a melt than to melt (at an expert enough level) yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back