Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Nic

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm a bit p'ed off. I haven't actaully seen what happened and he certainly hasn't set the world on fire, but for anyone who doesn't know, Williams is out for up to the next six weeks with broken ribs and a bruised lung. I'd think you'd have to be going in awfully hard with your knee for that to happen.

It seems to happen to him oh so often. He get shirtfronted by a richmond bloke in round 1, got pushed in a marking contest and landed on his head in a sickening blow against sydney, and now this, all in 11 rounds of football. Id hate to think this type of thing would put him off doing such courageous acts.

Gutsy enough player but at least Rupe can come back into the side. I'd rather have Rupe than Williams.

I'll wait and see about Rupe, but I like Williams. I liked him a lot better in the first few rounds, though.

I think MM will use Cole in the Williams role and that is probably a good thing. If Cole thinks he's got a few weeks in the 1's he might give it his all. For some reason MM has gone off Rup, but Johnson still gets a game - figure that one out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and perhaps Freeborn too..

Would love to see Scotland & Cole given more of an opportunity to play 4 qtrs.

Time to see Swan also.
Great time to debut against a team with many "immature" bodies who are his contemporaries.

Originally posted by dogga16
and perhaps Freeborn too..

Would love to see Scotland & Cole given more of an opportunity to play 4 qtrs.

Time to see Swan also.
Great time to debut against a team with many "immature" bodies who are his contemporaries.

I don't know about Swan, but Scotland and Cole I'd like to see have a go. I haven't seen much of Swan as of yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back