matt_897

Premium Platinum
Aug 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
NY Jets, Man U, Australian Tennis
I know we don't have any points but we a ton of Aussies in the final round of qualies tonight.

matt_897

Premium Platinum
Aug 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
NY Jets, Man U, Australian Tennis
Purcell and Kubler qualified for the Men's, with Hijikata losing a tight one.

Hopefully a few of the women have won when I wake up in the morning.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm in two minds over Wimbledon of course I will watch but it won't be the same. I still think Krygios will make it to latter stages due to not having the pressure of ranking points. On the womrn's side I think one f the past winners will take the title maybe Kvitova, Halep. I can't see Swiatek winning just yet. I'm still annoyed that Barty will not defend the title. She would of won it easily.

I have been watching so much tennis on both sides I hope I don't have burn out before Monday. Also there will be play on the middle Sunday.
I know I am in the wrong thread but I can't be bothered switching to another one. Kudos to the Russian and Belrussian players still playing on grass in Europe. I think Medvedev would of caused some damage at Wimbledon if he was allowed to play.

Allezjuel

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Draw has been released:

Kyrgios has a pretty favourable draw, likely meeting with Tsitsipas in R3, who's worst surface is grass- Nick would start strong favourite in that. I think Nick could go as far as the QF where we could meet Berrittini.

Djokovoic also has a very good half of the draw, won't be seriously challaneged until the QF where we could meet Murray or the SF where he could meet Hurcacz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad