Grand Slam Wimbledon

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex de Minaur's gf gets the upset over Pliskova and - along with Harriet Dart - can be the 'new Emma' for the locals.

Pliskova knocked out by rank 118 rofl

If you’ve seen Pliskova’s form you’d almost expect it. She’s been in rubbish form the entire grass season. Serve has gone to pieces.

Kreijikova the dark horse imo. Good win over Golbic today who is very dangerous on this surface

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be an interesting match with Tomjlanovic in couple of days. A bit like her ex Nick today, not sure I have seen Ajla look so much in control in a match (though her opponent today was not a great one).

Can’t see Kreijikova losing that it’s a nice matchup.

Wow - 9 seem to be going much later tonight instead of just saying 'Goodnight - switch to Stan"

Jabba the Hutt on 9 telling us Jason Kubler is a great grass-court player.

Even though - until this Wimbledon - he has hardly had any success on the grass and - because of his horrible knee injuries/surgeries over the past 10 years he had to restrict himself to clay-court tournaments where possible.

Good luck to Jase in finishing this match off though.

I was looking forward to the special K’s in the doubles again.
Got up to watch replay and found good friend rain. And now 'the kid' playing Draper. Kid is winning. Gee he is tenacious.
Feel a bit sad for thanasi but It us understandable. No doubt he encouraged Nick to do everything so he can keep winning

No surprise that Nick withdrew from the doubles, he isn't a fan of bo5

Sort of get his point but he makes it come across badly. Not sure we need 5+ hours of mens doubles per match. I like the idea of 3 sets but advantage in the third rather than a TB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back