Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love a royal/navy longsleeve to wear
Got this baby last year :)
13620096_10154129238920751_7330296849012612788_n.jpg

Unfortunately they don't do it in adult sizing
If you're a small-ish adult and would fit a size 14 or 16 (which are similar to an adult small, just shorter ) - then go for it
I'd love a long-sleeved yelllow clash guernsey but Puma aren't doing them (in any size ) :(
I wonder if Richmond will get long sleeved guernseys ....

Got this baby last year :)
13620096_10154129238920751_7330296849012612788_n.jpg

Unfortunately they don't do it in adult sizing
If you're a small-ish adult and would fit a size 14 or 16 (which are similar to an adult small, just shorter ) - then go for it
I'd love a long-sleeved yelllow clash guernsey but Puma aren't doing them (in any size ) :(
I wonder if Richmond will get long sleeved guernseys ....
I need this in my life

I need this in my life
Get in touch with the team store. When I called them yesterday, they confirmed that long-sleeved navy home Guernseys in youth sizing can still be ordered in. I note you're in Adelaide, but I'm sure it could be mailed etc
All the best :)

Meanwhile I'll be keeping a close eye on Richmond's stock.... (if they get long-sleeved Guernseys, we should petition Puma to release them for our club too. And if they don't- maybe we should join forces with the Richmond mob :p)

Get in touch with the team store. When I called them yesterday, they confirmed that long-sleeved navy home Guernseys in youth sizing can still be ordered in. I note you're in Adelaide, but I'm sure it could be mailed etc
All the best :)

Meanwhile I'll be keeping a close eye on Richmond's stock.... (if they get long-sleeved Guernseys, we should petition Puma to release them for our club too. And if they don't- maybe we should join forces with the Richmond mob :p)
Josh Caddy has worn long sleeve whilst at the cats, so likely he'll ask for one. Could be the catalyst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if we'll wear the peril for home games against Richmond since we clash with them
I hope not , because of the principle (I was angry when we were forced into the clash against them)
(Unless it's a heritage/anniversary game , like we have done in the past )

Richmond's clash v our navy wings hasn't happened as a matchup yet.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...l-changes-in-op.1141782/page-79#post-47723111
This was discussed on another thread a few months ago .
I believe that there would be a clash from some angles , but many others disagreed with me

Having said that , Puma's new guernsey's truly black (as opposed to the old one which was lighter than our navy) so that should help .....

However, I think the original article which announced the release of our yellow clash mentjoned it was approved to wear against Richmond (I don't have the link though ) .... we don't clash with them away , so we may well wear it when we play them here (but I still hope we don't)

This year we're only playing them away though (so we had better be in royal- as the yellow clash would create a clash haha)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back