Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think you guys are giving puma way to much credit. lets not forget the mess they made of the jumpers few years ago. tiny wings that didn't even join ...it looked ridiculous.. then when they returned the wings some of the royal jumpers wings still didn't line up properly (kennedys?).. the tripanel looked even worse when they made it slim fit nearly whole jumper was the white strip...now richmond play in black and fluro yellow after they came out in the news proudly claiming to "fix" the colours..

not to mention they consulted on the tri panel and orcha coming in in the first place..

ISC actually don't look to bad with other clubs jumpers..

View attachment 399945

And for what it's worth, I still think this colour combo looks amazing for the peril: streets ahead the current one in use. I can't remember who originally posted this mock up, maybe @Imach?
Wow. That's a huge improvement. So simple too, just switching the red for the blue. Why do we even have ochre in our colours/logo anymore?

think you guys are giving puma way to much credit. lets not forget the mess they made of the jumpers few years ago. tiny wings that didn't even join ...it looked ridiculous.. then when they returned the wings some of the royal jumpers wings still didn't line up properly (kennedys?).. the tripanel looked even worse when they made it slim fit nearly whole jumper was the white strip...now richmond play in black and fluro yellow after they came out in the news proudly claiming to "fix" the colours..

not to mention they consulted on the tri panel and orcha coming in in the first place..

ISC actually don't look to bad with other clubs jumpers..

Lets also not forget that the club signed off on every jumper change. The club allowed the wings to get tiny and broken-when Puma was asked to fix it they made the wings look just about the best they ever have, also printed designs on side-panels which was the first time in the AFL iirc. Same thing with Richmond, they obviously wanted a bright yellow as Puma have no issues with making a darker yellow.

ISC can't even get the colours right between jumper/shorts/socks. I will be massively disappointed if we go from the best apparel sponsors in the AFL to them.

Lets also not forget that the club signed off on every jumper change. The club allowed the wings to get tiny and broken-when Puma was asked to fix it they made the wings look just about the best they ever have, also printed designs on side-panels which was the first time in the AFL iirc. Same thing with Richmond, they obviously wanted a bright yellow as Puma have no issues with making a darker yellow.

ISC can't even get the colours right between jumper/shorts/socks. I will be massively disappointed if we go from the best apparel sponsors in the AFL to them.

yeh they did but puma would have done all the samples for it, don't get me wrong i wish we staying. but puma aren't the messiahs you guys are making them out to be..

I've never noticed a problem with the colours with ISC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 399945

And for what it's worth, I still think this colour combo looks amazing for the peril: streets ahead the current one in use. I can't remember who originally posted this mock up, maybe wing it ?
Replace the black with yellow. Colour the beak and eye blue.

Results in the newer logo with the old style single colour broken up effect. I still think that would be the way to go.

The club need to stop stuffing around, and give the fans the home jumper we all want
05Sk2dl.jpg

Peril for the dig deep game this weekend?? No mention of it on the clubs website, surely they'd take the opportunity to use it at home? Especially with the cancer councils main colour being yellow, and us actually having a yellow guernsey finally. Someone should ask them on the twitters.

Boys wearing the training jumper over the long sleeve royal jumper. I wouldn't be surprised if those jumpers are a couple years old.

Peril for the dig deep game this weekend?? No mention of it on the clubs website, surely they'd take the opportunity to use it at home? Especially with the cancer councils main colour being yellow, and us actually having a yellow guernsey finally. Someone should ask them on the twitters.
I asked. Plain old navy.

So disappointed with this. I was looking forward to the peril with royal blue shorts at home for the dig deep game. Such a missed opportunity from the club.
Club DGAF about it onfield any more.. as long as caltex are selling the squishy footys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back